Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rinoa Heartily from Final Fantasy VIII

by little chocobo Posted 27th Feb 2006 at 10:32 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2006 at 9:21 PM by little chocobo

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:49 AM
Best Rinoa ever all right!Spectacular!!! :gonemad:

But can someone tell me where I can find skin that,match Rikku's?Without eyebrow attached to the skin,coz it will make her looks like she got double eyebrow when I gave her one and making her skin's brow high or curved ruin the shape of her eyelids! :sadpanda:

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 12:16 AM Last edited by Demon Slayer : 12th Mar 2006 at 1:03 AM.
sweet mother of pearl......that has got to be the best Rinoa ive EVER seen it looks like a screen from the game. Good job, Very good job!

Just one question i cant seem to find the hair on that site...because the hair closest to that doesnt have the strands of hair hanging down on the right or was it left side of the head...>.> thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Demon Slayer
sweet mother of pearl......that has got to be the best Rinoa ive EVER seen it looks like a screen from the game. Good job, Very good job!

Just one question i cant seem to find the hair on that site...because the hair closest to that doesnt have the strands of hair hanging down on the right or was it left side of the head...>.> thanks

hi :wave:

the hair is on page 4, the second on the top row, next to the Quistis hair.
Those strands of hair are a mask, there not part of the hair.
I hope I've helped you a bit .

cheers,
Lc
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 4:16 PM Last edited by Demon Slayer : 12th Mar 2006 at 4:27 PM.
thanks that helped

one last question....is the face part of the mask too?

Legends Never Die, They Live On With Honor.
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 4:20 AM
Wow! She looks better then she does in FF8! That is amazing work you did!
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 2:05 AM
This sim looks better then the Rinoa in the game. =O Yah. Yah it does.
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:44 AM
AWESOME! She looks incredible! Thanx soooo much. I thought, too, that the pic was a snapshot from FFVIII!
#33 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:08 AM
omg i thought that was a screenie from the game o.o

that looks EXACTLY like her! *gives 2 thumbs up before she faints*
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:45 PM
Great Job Did u make the squall? :salute:
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:26 AM
WOW exactly like her but i also cannot find the Rinoa dress on the website , on page 9 it's mens clothing please help she's not complete without her clothes
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 6:37 AM
whoa it looks just like her awesome job!

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIzumi
little chocobo you always make or put together the best stuff :o)
!@_o!.oO(very cool!)

You are great!!!
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 8:44 AM
I love you T__T I've been searching for a Rinoa Sim that would actually work on my system for... as long as I can remember x__X thanks for this!

Icon from http://www.livejournal.com/communit...esigns/983.html. LiveJournal, you unlimited source of Icons if you ask me x_x
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dawnekennaugh
WOW exactly like her but i also cannot find the Rinoa dress on the website , on page 9 it's mens clothing please help she's not complete without her clothes

You have to scroll down, the guys clothes are at the top of that page but Rinoa's under them =)

Icon from http://www.livejournal.com/communit...esigns/983.html. LiveJournal, you unlimited source of Icons if you ask me x_x
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by myntyashmommy
AWESOME! She looks incredible! Thanx soooo much. I thought, too, that the pic was a snapshot from FFVIII!

lol i thought the same thing too. it's really good and it looks just like the real thing.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 8:19 AM
When I saw the screenies I was like WTF! I even hit thanks forgetting to add my note 0.o
Great work!
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 8:16 PM
Can't find Mesh
Rosesims-tv is either being really mean or something...but she took her meshes out. Do you have the mesh for this dress? I adore it so much that its pathetic...but I NEEEEEED this mesh!! *cries* please?? *grovels*
#43 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:38 AM
Default wow!
Really creative, you are an artist! keep it up! :nod:
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th May 2006 at 2:40 PM
WOW! you have done an excelent job on this sim, well done.

and thanks

-Merzitar-
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th May 2006 at 3:24 PM
Work of genius!
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th May 2006 at 1:40 PM
I hate Rinoa, but I plan on playing with her and Selphie so I can ruin their lives. This is extremely well done, and I can torture her knowing I have almost the same likeness!

Hmm... you know, nobody can ever do Tifa right. The few Tifa's I've found on this site are pretty sad looking. Maybe you can make a good one?
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th May 2006 at 4:04 AM
Wow!! she looks so much like in the game!! Coolness!! The best Rinoa I've seen ever!!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:35 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 6:08 PM
Cool!!!!
Your Rinoa looks like the real one.
Test Subject
#50 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:28 AM
It's really awesome. Thanks!!!!
Page 2 of 4