Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#76 Old 9th May 2011 at 4:40 PM
Winterhart - You may be able to convert it yourself for personal use but we aren't allowing any of them uploaded or linked here.

delston - If you had Anubis's permission to convert it, sure.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th May 2011 at 4:56 PM
ok I've emailed Anubus asking permission to post it here for everyone, but for now this is the screenshot....

http://www.mysticphoenix.net/dawn/images/Screenshot.jpg
Test Subject
#78 Old 9th May 2011 at 9:41 PM
and yet another question....since we've found a way to get the hair into this ... is there a way to get other objects like bibles and crosses and such?
Test Subject
#79 Old 10th May 2011 at 4:07 PM
I tried everything, but my converted packages still don't work T__T could anyone help me ?
Test Subject
#80 Old 12th May 2011 at 2:37 AM
I recently update tsm and the anubis360 hair decided to become bald for no reason, is there something I need to set as true to fix it because of the patch?
Mad Poster
#81 Old 12th May 2011 at 6:24 AM
If this is a sim(s) who had this hair before the patch, have you tried placing the hair on them one more time? This same thing happened to me with the spy hood, lady was bald after the patch. I placed it on her once more and it was fine.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#82 Old 21st May 2011 at 1:51 PM
Thanks so much for this thread-works perfectly!

As someone else mentioned, I'm also having problems with the accessory overlay on the eyes with certain hair meshes. I believe Anubis said this was due to a BumpMaps texture (or perhaps that was for another problem, correct me if I'm wrong)? Regardless, is there a solution for us who are less fortunate in the hair designing category? :P
Test Subject
#83 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 2:01 AM
So far only 2 out of 10 hairs are working for me o.o

Quote: Originally posted by delston
and yet another question....since we've found a way to get the hair into this ... is there a way to get other objects like bibles and crosses and such?

Make sure "IsHiddenInCAS" in left FALSE.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#84 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 8:09 AM
I've been having trouble with my sim's hair color during play mode. Anyone know what's going on?

Test Subject
#85 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 7:04 AM
alright i just installed everything the way they told me to and i downloaded a few hairs from TSR but when i go to open then it says that there isn't a sims 3 file to open even though there are many sims 3 hairs in there.

what am i doing wrong?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#86 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 7:57 AM
You can't just download TS3 hairs and put them straight into TSM, BlackDawn. They have to be converted as it says in the first post.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#87 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 10:33 PM
for the last time...can anyone help me ? I've tried everything I could, and my packages don't work, I just can't find the mistake, if someone help me I will be veeeery pleased u_u
Test Subject
#88 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 4:30 AM
be nice i'm new to all of this, i read the first post and i didn't see the conversion part but i'll look over it again.

okay i read it over and i see nothing about how to convert it to a file that S3PE will read. that is where i am stuck i'm trying to convert it for medieval but i can't even open it into the program to convert it.
Test Subject
#89 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:24 AM

so this is the problem i am running into it seems like the program isn't recogniz the sims pack files and so i can't open them.

what am i missing here?
Mad Poster
#90 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 8:21 AM
S3PE will not open sims3pack files. You should be using .package hair files instead.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 6:42 PM Last edited by BlackDawn : 17th Jul 2011 at 7:42 PM.
i found a way to change them over to package files but now i get this bloody message.

i swear this program is becoming more hassle then it's worth..i just want the friken hair
Test Subject
#92 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 12:41 AM
OK... I feel really stupid because it seems I'm the only one with this issue. Milkshape does not recognize the file and when I try to import it says it's for Sims SKN files. I'm so confused. I just want the hair to actually fit their heads!
Test Subject
#93 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 4:59 PM
Already it is
Test Subject
#94 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 11:11 AM
I'm so frustrated I couldn't do it, thought i've done everything right, step by step :/
Test Subject
#95 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 10:16 PM
Mine weren't showing up because you have to type a name in the resource details. Once I did that, they all showed up. Now if someone could explain getting milkshape to work with package file, I would be really happy.
Test Subject
#96 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:47 AM
ok do we place these mods in C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Electronic Arts or in C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims Medieval(TM)\Game\Bin?
Test Subject
#97 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 2Pete
in several case, in the AgeGender category, the human line not set as true, and the hair not in the game. Check that.
(sorry, my english are very basic, i hope you understand. )

This helped me -- thanks!!

Make sure the "human" tag under the "AgeGender" grid category is marked "true"!
Test Subject
#98 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:07 AM
Umm which folder u can locate the mods/packages
Mad Poster
#99 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 6:29 PM
The stickied thread 'How To Mod Your Game For Beginners' explains about these folders and installation of mods and has the 2 extra files needed.

Test Subject
#100 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 8:17 AM
I cant find the medievalproffession category.
Page 4 of 8