Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"There is no way THAT is a starter!" Five Starter Homes

by QBUILDERZ Posted 10th Apr 2009 at 3:05 AM - Updated 10th Apr 2009 at 3:48 PM by QBUILDERZ : Fixed tiny spelling error

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#26 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 7:29 PM
hurrah!! a pond for my fishlike persona!!! And a fine house for when I am lee...

thank you Qster!!

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 10:23 PM
very nice and cute starter lots, thanks for sharing.

Love The Sims Always
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:10 AM
I am SO glad i got all of this positive feedback from you people! THANK you sooo much everyone :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:42 PM
These are really great! Thank you. Do you know if these will work without Mansions & Gardens?
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th May 2009 at 1:53 AM
Okay, okay, I looked at the pictures!! lol
I love them all. And dl'ed them.

On the floating, shapeless oceans...I did all my best to smile...till your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving into your eyes. And you sang: "Sail to me; sail to me, let me enfold you."
-Song to the Siren, This Mortal Coil
Field Researcher
#31 Old 13th May 2009 at 1:07 PM
Ah I love em, the first one specifically. Great Job.

Edit: Oops I don't have the M&G pack, oh well.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:54 AM
I've fallen in love with the Mis-matched Mini Manor. But I also really like Dream Destination. They're both so gorgeous, and for an unbelievably low price! My sims are gonna freak! XD
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:55 AM
Oops, I just noticed I need Mansion and Garden EP or something? o//o Will it work without it? ^//^;
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th May 2009 at 12:38 PM
Yes, you need it, I marked it for a reason. Thanks again for the comments guys!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 5:30 PM
cool thanks for sharing
(i looked at the pictures) lol x]
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:51 AM
XD Thanks :D

Instructor
#37 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:26 PM
I cannot believe that I have been playing my game without these! Love them! My fave is Dream Destination..I love homely family homes best..Thanks XD

^_^
Forum Resident
#38 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:25 AM
Simply fantastic!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 2:38 PM
Thanks guys for taking the time to comment, means a lot

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 3:35 AM
These are beautiful. Thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th May 2014 at 12:46 PM
Whoa these are gorgeous! Great job. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 3:32 AM
truly fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 3:55 AM
Just saw this today, hope you see this comment. A big fan now, as i was wanting to start building some houses perhaps. Sims 2 has been out for so long but i will play for a long time coming if i can!
Mad Poster
#44 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 7:51 PM
Thanks!I can use some of these for families moving up from apartments and getting ready to start families or looking to downsize after raising kids.
Page 2 of 2