Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Second Empire Window Expansion Set

by leefish Posted 29th Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2012 at 9:54 PM by leesester

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:58 PM
HAH! They are up!!! Congrats and congrats again lee, I remember having you as a favorite creator long before your feature and even metting you in #create, and I am damn happy I did because you are so talented and an amazing person to go along with it. 100, 000 some downloads later and you are still the humble window maker. *hugs*

~Q!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#3 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:59 PM
Love it, love it!

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 8:28 PM
Yayupupup! :D
Awesome <3 love them to pieces.
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 9:31 PM
Yay!! These are so pretty, and congrats again on 100,000 downloads!

Now I just have to get M&G...

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 9:32 PM
These are really excellent and make me want to use this set a lot more! I can't wait for the doors (must try recoloring the door again, as I recall it had a texture problem with the frame).

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 11:14 PM
Wow lee these are a gazzilion times better! I love the counter friendlyness, that is so crucial for a builder!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 12:17 AM
I would not build without completer sets such as yours, thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 2:02 AM
This is totally off topic and has no bearing on your beautiful windows (I wish I had M&G just so I could use them, but I'm broke), but SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF. And even if hers were better, which I seriously doubt, I wouldn't use them.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 2:13 AM
Ooo, very nice! Thanks! In my game the original only lets light in if you place it the wrong way.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 3:56 AM
Awesome job.... as always
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:22 AM
Funny, I've felt like you about these windows. But then I needed them one day for a particular building and actually said to myself "hope leesester will make a complete set"
And now you've gone and done it! Thank you :D

(I've been trying to make recolours of these that look old outside but not inside, but since the textures wrap so wierdly, I gave up in the end. Seems it's either or with these.)

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 5:00 AM
E.A. has an awful tendency to half-ass, doesn't it? Thanks for fixing one of their many mistakes. It looks really good.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 10:38 AM
Very nice! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 1:07 PM
Thanks so much for these. I loved the Second Empire build set until I saw the very limited windows. No more having to use windows that don't quite match!
Scholar
#16 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM
Oooo, wonderful set! Thank You very much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:02 PM
I would have killed for counter-height windows, and now I don't have to!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smmi73
Funny, I've felt like you about these windows. But then I needed them one day for a particular building and actually said to myself "hope leesester will make a complete set"
And now you've gone and done it! Thank you :D

(I've been trying to make recolours of these that look old outside but not inside, but since the textures wrap so wierdly, I gave up in the end. Seems it's either or with these.)

Smmi - I cant believe I did not think of that. It would not be so hard to make the interior separate from the exterior - but I would have to replace the original window too......if you have some good recolours though I would be prepared to make an alternative set.....as far as I remember the interior frame is always white anyway, so it would not be a big loss.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:33 AM
YOU - are the epitome of awesomeness - I would never have been able to use the orig window without at least a couple of matching bits - and it is a nice whimsical window! Thank you =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Scholar
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:17 PM
Any arches, doors or windows made by you, are a must-have for me... High quality standards, great matching sets...

Dankjewel! (for those who don't know, that's dutch for "thanks")
Scholar
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:23 PM
Fantastic work as always So one more of the many empty EA holes is filled now

Maybe the wrong place, but may I ask here for the arrival of the 'Socialite Expansion Set - Part Two'?

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:49 PM
Default okay, okay, I HEAR ya......rofl....
Quote: Originally posted by larsson1970
Maybe the wrong place, but may I ask here for the arrival of the 'Socialite Expansion Set - Part Two'?

Well, I dont know if you read in the original thread, but simnuts has already done the ones I was gonna do - the flat top version, so I was not actually going to do Part two

However, you are not the first to ask, so once I have my current project out of the way I will get on that....

a 1 tile, a short 1 tile, another door in a frame, and a double door for both'frame variants. I wont do a privacy window - the first one should cover it....

Lee

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 2:11 AM
I love this set as it came with M&G, but always wished for more. I'm so glad I found these! Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:50 AM
Thank you thank you thank you! Stupid EA not including a full set... Shame on them!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:22 PM
Thanks, now I can use the funny but prior ugly looking M+G style for my houses.
Page 1 of 2