Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 11:13 AM
Default Submission to Moderation Queue
I received a Changes Required to a recent upload, so I added the screenshot required and saved the changes, then ticked the box that I was ready for it to be reviewed but there is no "Submit to Moderation Queue" to click?
I clicked on edit upload (changed nothing) but clicked on the box to submit changes at the bottom of the screen. Hopefully this will generate the next step in the Moderation Queue Process. Obviously I am concerned as there are time limit restrictions on the Moderation Queue Process.

Another issue: when I received the Changes Required, I replied with a query. The query was answered but I received no alert (PM) and it was sheer chance that I looked at the original Changes Required PM today and found that it had been answered. Is it possible to add some prompt if there is there is an update to the Moderation Process? If so, could it be considered, please.