Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The SEP (Slot Enable Package) v. 1.2 *UPD 19may08*

by Numenor Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 19th May 2008 at 1:18 AM by Numenor : Updated to "Kitchen & Bath" SP

406 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 383 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 17
Test Subject
#101 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 2:54 AM
This is awesome! Finally I can put things in the corner of the cabinet. Things look nice on the corners.
#102 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:00 AM
U R The Man!!!!
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 5:05 AM
Numenor you are amazing yet again!!! i thank you and my sims thank you!!!

People who like this sort of thing will find this is the sort of thing they like. -Abraham Lincoln
Test Subject
#104 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 6:10 AM
Thankyou so much, it always annoyed me that you couldn't use the corners for anything but decoration, problem solved thanks to you
Test Subject
#105 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:03 AM
This is just amazing! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#106 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:20 AM
I have all the expansions and didn't even notice that corners for islands were working now !
As usual I get your mod right now. Thank you Numenor.

Perfect !...
Field Researcher
#107 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:29 AM
Very grand job again Numenor ..
you keep outdoing yourself with every upload you make

so far i have not encountered any problems testing this
looks great in the game, thank you for another fine edition to the game.
Test Subject
#108 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:34 AM
Your the greatest! Thank you so much!!!
Inventor
#109 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 8:34 AM
Brilliant!
Thank you so much for this, Numenor
I am very grateful! :wave:

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Field Researcher
#110 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 9:19 AM
Is there anything you cannot do when it comes to the sims? This is a jaw dropping mod. Your knowledge, skill and talent seem to be endless; you are a mad genius ... just don't burn yourself out; we would be lost without you. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 11:00 AM
OK, tried to clone RGiles' Scarborough counters to make them SEP-enabled and failed spectacularly! They were flashing blue when I entered the household. Damn! Any help/suggestions neighbor? Oh, if you're worried about his cloning policies, here's a paste of what he states himself in the item description: "You may use, recolor, clone, hack to bits, or wear these files in your pants". I'd send him a pm asking him to upgrade them but I think he's gone AWOL for quite some time. Please ragazzi (dunno if it's the correct spelling, heh!), lend me a helping hand! :banghead:

Let the Beast inside you free!
#112 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 11:21 AM
Many thanks!
What a genius you are! :nod:
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 11:37 AM
Numenor, you've done it again! Brilliant...can't find enough ways to say thank you!
Elizabeth
Test Subject
#114 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 11:47 AM
Our simmies would be lost without you....Thanks for all you do!
Test Subject
#115 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:44 PM
Great!!!!!!!!!!Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#116 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 2:35 PM
And here is more proof that the Numenorians are indeed a superior race of men.
Test Subject
#117 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 2:50 PM
thank you!
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:00 PM
:salute: Thank you for this. i love all your stuffs
Forum Resident
#119 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:38 PM
This is nothing other than spectacular!

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#120 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 4:19 PM
You are brilliant, omg..
I love you!
Scholar
#121 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 4:38 PM
Well done Numenor (again ) and of course *** THANKS a lot ! ***

Bravo !!!!
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 6:39 PM
Sorely needed, thank you so much!!!

Curiosity may have killed the cat... but it MADE the kitten!
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:34 PM
Numenor, you totally rock!

Miao.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 8:02 PM
"OFB USERS: the "SEP-Counters" works perfectly with OFB, and will allow you to put sellable objects on the corners, and your customer will have no problems in purchasing them; also, you will be able to correctly restock the sold objects (but remember that the game *has* some bugs related to the restocking function! So, don't blame me if your restock signs are misplaced )"

I've downloaded and installed Maxis's patch for OFB, but I don't recall it's mentioning that this particular bug was fixed. Does anyone know? Should I still expect difficulties with this function?

Not that that really matters here. This is a GREAT mod that our wonderful Modfather has done. *whips out Aragorn's crown and offers it to the greatest modder on earth*

Still, I like to know before hand what to expect. But I've never had a problem with any of Numenor's mods, so I'm certain it's going to work just fine, no matter what bugs Maxis still has floating around.

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”
-unknown
Field Researcher
#125 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 4:55 AM
This is amazing, and I can't wait to check it out. I am also very glad that you mentioned the picking and moving of the counters already in play before installing. I would have thought it didn't work if I hadn't read that. Again, thank you for your tireless efforts on our behalf, and where would we be without you.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Page 5 of 17