Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Individual Aging ON/OFF << UPDATED 10/24/2006 <<

by monique Posted 26th May 2006 at 2:07 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2006 at 7:12 AM by monique

223 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 215 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 9
Test Subject
#176 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:15 AM
Hi!
First off, I wanted to say thank you soo much for creating something like this, this has made my game soo much better. The only thing that doesn't work for me, is that my pets don't age even if my sims' aging is turned on, my pets stay immortal. I love that aspect sure, but when I want my pet to age, like an older sim parent for example - they don't. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong w/the download, or not. I don't have the clock, I have the actual "controller."
Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#177 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 12:11 AM
monique can you please update this hack it stopped working for me once BV was installed.

Thxs,
Test Subject
#178 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:07 PM
It's not really working for me. I mean, the humans work fine, but I can't figure out how to individually age cats. My kitten won't grow up. =\
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 7:16 AM
I really love you.

I love so much, thank you for making this.
Test Subject
#180 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 8:28 AM
I totally love this! Everytime I reinstall my sims games, this is the first download I get. It truely is a must have. I've even turned my mom onto it. Sadly, I can't get it to work now and I think it's because of BV. If you could update it, I would be forever grateful!!

Julie
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 1:15 PM
Default BV update
Quote: Originally posted by jessesjewel
If you could update it, I would be forever grateful!!

ditto! :lovestruc

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#182 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:02 AM
Yeah, please update it for Free Time as well. It's the one Aging Controller that is easy to use and I want it in my game, but it causes crashes in Free Time.

Please please please...
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:50 AM
It works fine with Bon Voyage for me. DoesN't it really not work with free time? I assume I won't get freetime then, until this hack is updated. Can not play without.
Field Researcher
#184 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:03 AM
I've been using it in Free Time without any problems, it was fine in BV for me too. The local clock based version that is, I never tried the other version.
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 8:25 PM
I would love a potion or elixir that makes the sim age 3 days in an instant. (Like the elixir of life sometimes does if they drink it below gold aspiration).

This to make age differences between the sims more realistic. It's not really realistic that 5 sims have a birthday at the same time just because they were created into the same family in CAS.

Hope someone's up for it!
/Mequila

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Field Researcher
#186 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:05 PM
Mequila - The Sim Blender @ http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php has an option to add or subtract days to a sims life in increments of 3 days.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Test Subject
#187 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 12:42 AM Last edited by hbdragon88 : 12th Jul 2008 at 11:05 PM.
I have The Sims 2 Deluxe Edition and the "No Jealousy Unless Married/Engaged/Going Steady" hack installed and it doesn't stop the aging of my Sims. The pie menu says "turn aging ON" which means it's turned off. Is there something in Deluxe that makes it incompatible with this mod?

Edit: It was reversed. I had to turn it "on" to turn aging off, and turn it "off" to have aging on.
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 8:48 PM Last edited by Dobydog : 17th Jul 2008 at 9:06 PM.
I'm trying it with Seasons today. *crosses fingers* Hope it works! (and I'm downloading 1.1 so I can use Pets and Inteen) I'll just update my post when I try it..

edit: IT WORKS! WOO!
Test Subject
#189 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 9:06 PM
I have Free Time and Bon Voyage and all stuff packs. Controller V2 works perfectly well for me. I have never used the clock or even have it installed.

"If everyone is thinking alike then someone isn't thinking." ---General George S. Patton, Jr. (1885-1945)
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 3:51 PM
It worked fine for me up to Apt Life. It looks the same in game now, but even with Aging Off, Sims still age, so obviously it's not working. Is there any chance of an update. This is my absolute favorite Mod.
Test Subject
#191 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen858
It worked fine for me up to Apt Life. It looks the same in game now, but even with Aging Off, Sims still age, so obviously it's not working. Is there any chance of an update. This is my absolute favorite Mod.

Same here put it in apt life and it dont work for me either
I cant waite for un update
Field Researcher
#192 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 4:30 PM
Thanks for all of your hard work.
Is this compatible with apartment life?

Edit: sorry, I just read above and can see the conflicts. I will be eagerly awaiting an update on this, one of my favorite mods.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
What just happend?
retired moderator
#193 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 6:31 PM
Nintai

I think you will find that this creator will not be updating, any time soon! He/She has not logged on for almost a year. You may want to read the statement at the top of the page: Attention! The creator of this download has not logged into MTS2 for some time. The items displayed here can thus be considered unsupported and you should use them at your own risk.

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Field Researcher
#194 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 6:55 PM
thanks g.o.c.
I do know about the message but scrolled past before reading it on this thread
anyway, on to the next mod to check...
new expansions are such a pain...

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 11:17 PM
ancienthighway has updated the individual aging clock for AL here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=96794
What just happend?
retired moderator
#196 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 4:11 PM
Thanks for that "11Aracelis11"

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Field Researcher
#197 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 12:44 AM
New link for Ancient Highway's mod:

http://www.ancienthighway.net/cs/vi...c.php?f=12&t=78
Space Pony
#198 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 7:37 PM
Awesome! I don't want my sims to age, but I also don't want the seasons to stop, so I've turned aging on and have had to reset the durations every few "days". And I have 19 family members to do that for! Now I can just keep everyone's aging off permanently and still get the full Seasons experience.
Test Subject
#199 Old 18th May 2009 at 6:00 AM
I'm having problems with it,it won't work I have had it working before the lastes I have is bon voyage
Test Subject
#200 Old 22nd May 2009 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blaise Parker
New link for Ancient Highway's mod:

http://www.ancienthighway.net/cs/vi...c.php?f=12&t=78
Thank u very much for the link

Anyone here that tried this befores knows if a pregnant woman that is not aging delivers the baby? or you have to turn aging on to make this to happen?
Page 8 of 9