Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2022 at 11:18 AM
Default Mod Constructor, making interactions with varying results based on target sims traits
Hi! I am trying to create a mod with the Mod Constructor and I want to make social interactions that have a different result based on the target sims traits etc, is that possible using Mod Constructor? One interaction that can have multiple results?
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Apr 2022 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rubberducc
Hi! I am trying to create a mod with the Mod Constructor and I want to make social interactions that have a different result based on the target sims traits etc, is that possible using Mod Constructor? One interaction that can have multiple results?

It should be possible by using different test situations, loots, or commodities (can't remember really which one, probably a combination of the 3). There isn't a really comprehensive guide out there on how to use Mod Constructor, so for most people it's trial and error.

I suggest you keep playing around with it, using only that one situation instead of building a big one, as a test. Wishing I could help more but hopefully someone else has more knowledge. Perhaps check out some similar mods and message the creators directly to see if they can help. There are also a lot of creators who have their own Discord channels, so someone like LittleMsSam or TwistedMexi or other members of their channels could likely assist. There are a lot of great modders out there, those are just 2 of the best

Good luck!