Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Day Setter

by Neder Posted 11th Feb 2009 at 8:43 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2012 at 1:40 AM by Neder : Removed -"Updated" descriptor

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 11:30 AM
Wow, Great mod! This'll be great when I've got my poor Sims who are there for days on end waiting to go to work! :P

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 1:05 PM
Great idea! Thanks!
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:25 PM
Thank you thank you! I've used a more complicated method to do this -- having it a simple click will be wonderful.
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 3:20 PM
J is right...you're on fire! Thanks Neder!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 3:42 PM
A VERY useful mod indeed! Thanks a million for this!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:09 PM
Great mod! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:12 PM
Thanks for this! I have a question, though... I have used another mod to change the day that had an odd result. Say it was Monday and you change it to Friday. Then with this other mod, at the end of your artificial Friday the day would change to Tuesday because apparently somewhere in the back of its mind the game still thought it was Monday even though it *said* Friday (did that make sense? My English is screwy sometimes). Will this mod do that, or would it then just proceed on to Saturday?

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:42 PM
Thank you, I've been looking for a mod that does this

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:44 PM Last edited by Neder : 12th Feb 2009 at 1:05 AM.
I appreciate the responses to this mod. I've wanted something like this for 4 years, so I finally had to figure out how to make it.

In response to Kelleinna,
EDIT: FIXED!
What just happend?
retired moderator
#11 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:56 PM
Awesome mod, thank you!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Banned
#12 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 10:02 PM
I think it's an incredible tool, and a great idea, I would download it, but I mostly use insimenator to change the days and times.But thanks for this nonetheless, you did a great, awesome job!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 2:32 AM
I used to use the insimenator to change the days-but it also had the problem of days not rolling over properly. It's a real pain when you have the LotSync Timer, and lots of families to control-I like to have everyone on the same day!
Great work-I've used it already, although I was wondering about the bug. Much appreciated for the fix, and a great mod!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 8:52 AM
Hey, thanks a lot! With that pesky problem fixed, I will likely get a lot of mileage out of this mod.

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Inventor
#15 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 11:29 AM Last edited by himawara106 : 12th Feb 2009 at 11:39 AM.
Great that you could fix it that fast since other mods were lacking that! Thanks a lot.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 3:34 PM
Thank you so much for the fix! This is a great mod, well done!
Inventor
#17 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 5:43 PM
That's pretty useful. THX.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:15 PM
Perfect for my sims in the natural science career. Thanksss!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#19 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 7:49 AM
Handy for changing the day of week when sims return from vacation to make the time shift more real

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Alchemist
#20 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 9:41 AM
I'll give it a try the next time I'll play.
I frequently move my sim families from a lot to another for testing purpose and always the time reset to monday, which I hate since generally I need a different week day for my tests going ahead so I hope this mod will solve this annoying problem ... Thanks for sharing
Forum Resident
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 1:47 PM
Brilliant, this'll help me put sims into college without sending them all off in one huge chunk once a week. With regards to item depreciation...well, I'll just have to set the day before I buy anything :P
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 11:33 AM
I just try to use this item, but for some reason tuesday and wednesday are missing. I can set any other day, but those 2 are missing.

edit Now it works. It just that there was "Look" and "Lift up" and those were tuesday and wednesday.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Al Bundy
I just try to use this item, but for some reason tuesday and wednesday are missing. I can set any other day, but those 2 are missing.

edit Now it works. It just that there was "Look" and "Lift up" and those were tuesday and wednesday.

Were "Look" and "Lift Up" menu options that appeared?
I will look into that.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 6:45 PM
Thank you for this. :-D
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th May 2009 at 9:09 PM
thanks i have wanted to changed the day of the week for a while
Page 1 of 3