Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#351 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 11:38 PM Last edited by dlisted : 31st Dec 2012 at 4:47 AM.

Ebi Nakamori & her daughters Ella(Teen) & Leni(Child) Bymal. Ebi & her husband divorced when I had a different family active...

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#352 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 11:28 AM
The whole Mint family
Instructor
#353 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 2:43 AM Last edited by dlisted : 16th Dec 2012 at 6:37 AM.

The Silva family.

Ika is the second child of the Nakamori-Suzuki family (& also my avatar ) Her husband, Brent, is a modified version of this sim.

Clockwise from left: Jesse, Ika, Brent, & Aria.

The Suzuki family.

Kani is the third child of the Nakamori-Suzuki family and Ebi & Ika's younger brother.

Clockwise from left: Amara (Kani's daughter from a previous relationship), Adaeze (Kani's wife, from Shang Simla), Kani, Juliana, Adeline (my favorite of the Nakamori-Suzuki grandkids), & Adam.

& The other Suzuki family.

Ayu is the youngest of the Nakamori-Suzuki family.

From left: German (spawned name), Ayu, Carly, & Sun Young Kim (from Shang Simla)

Alchemist
#354 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 4:23 PM
Paige Fae asking Tor Bell to marry her

Paige Fae with her oldest child Troian Fae while Paige was pregnant with her secound

Paige Fae with her oldest child Troian Fae while Paige was pregnant with her 3rd

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#355 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 12:02 AM
Wojtek- You're quite a bit more ambitious than I am. I tried to attempt the large group photo once before a few of the kids were born, but it got very complicated very quickly your photos are really cool, I enjoy seeing your sim family!

Jazz- The mint family is very pretty! Are they siblings or are there spouses in that photo as well?

Heavensent- I love the Fae family! How many generations of them are there?
Alchemist
#356 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 11:23 AM
@dlisted - thank you there are 9 generations of the Fae family so far

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#357 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 2:28 AM
dlisted - Thanks!! There's one couple and their six children - three sets of twins
Lab Assistant
#358 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 4:00 PM

From left to right: Trina Beaumont (25 years old) with little Gabrielle (6 months old) and her husband Claude Beaumont (28 years old), Redd Raines (37 years old) with Gareth (3 years old) and Ida Greene-Raines (35 years old) with Jeanette (4 months old)
Trina and Ida are sisters
Instructor
#359 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 3:00 AM
The Anderson Family wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013!!

um........
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#360 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 5:11 AM
Clockwise from Bottom center: Butch, Ransom, Xander, Ian, Sean (center), Rocco,Max, and Peter.

Lab Assistant
#361 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 8:38 PM
Oh, Butch, I totally love it, your boys are so handsome!
Instructor
#362 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 12:02 AM Last edited by dlisted : 1st Jan 2013 at 11:17 AM.
MissDiscordia- Your sims are all gorgeous. Have any aged up now?
Butch- I love the facial hair on all your boys!

I didn't know where else to put this photo. It's from Ebi Nakamori's Snowflake celebration. Her youngest child, Nicholas, talking with Leni, and her ex-husband Ben Bymal, who is a modified version of this sim, opening gifts

& the oldest of the 3rd generation of my legacy family. There are 4 more children, but they still live with their parents.

From left: Jesse Silva, Aria Silva, Ella Bymal, Leni Bymal, Juliana Suzuki, Adeline Suzuki, & Amara Suzuki.

I can't decide between making Ella or Leni the heir...

Lab Assistant
#363 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:43 PM Last edited by Kathleen_Anne : 7th Jan 2013 at 2:01 PM.
Wow, I'm really impressed with all the poses everyone has going, especially with the big groups!

This is from my story but the family is one of my favourites so I'd love to actually play them for real one day! There's Mr Cooper and Mrs Cooper, their three sons Albert (Bertie) who is standing, Hadley who is sitting and the Edmund (Eddie) who is the toddler. The baby is a mystery and the other couple are family friends. It's not the most natural or artistic of portraits because it's inspired by victorian photos for my quasi-historical setting and also I didn't have many poses for adults then.

Now some from my random legacy family

All those toddlers were... fun, shall we say? lol! Count those puppies. Go on, count 'em!

I had a rotation going on. Mother took one toddler to teach a skill to and the others worked on their skills. By this stage I only had four toddlers (one was older and had grown up) and they had most of their skills so they were playing with the blocks to help with handyness later in life. When they had all wet themselves and were crying with hunger then I had the mum do a round of change nappy, feed on floor, move onto the next one. This way I could fix two needs with only having to chase them down and pick them up once!

I think I deserve a medal for this! lol!

Sci-fi meets 19th century boarding school story-- Future's Present-- A Sims 3 Story

A random legacy with a rainbowcy theme set in a post apocalyptic world-- Recolour

I now have a blogger-- Kathleen's Sim Stories-- for both my stories for those that prefer to follow and comment there
Lab Assistant
#364 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 6:52 PM
I think this is probably my first post in this area of MTS - I love looking at everyone's family portraits! Kathleen, that's a great scene you set up - especially the last one! So awesome. I love the setting. Dlisted, I love your Asian families. It's nice to see realistic Asian sims. And I have to agree, your guys are gorgeous, Butch!

So, these are the Ueno siblings. (You might recognize the lovely boy on the left - he's Arisuka's Nao with LFBs skintone.)

photobucket ate the quality XD, but they're all still cuties.
Test Subject
#365 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 5:41 PM
Default Sims 3 family portrait
My sims 3 family Emily and her younger sister Paige and there mom Ferrnish

Test Subject
#366 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 1:48 AM Last edited by Liece123 : 14th Jan 2013 at 2:11 AM.
Dad and one of his twin girls lol.
Lab Assistant
#367 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 12:01 PM
Veronic Gunn (Simsiverse), her townie husband, and daughter Serena
Field Researcher
#368 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 1:10 AM
Decided to take a family photo before Charlotte and Hayden moved out.

(left to right) 2nd child Charlotte, daddy hank, mother Noel and first born Hayden
Scholar
#369 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 3:14 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 6th Mar 2013 at 9:22 AM.
Special family night

-----

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Scholar
#370 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 8:23 PM

At least they're all facing the same way. I need to get the pose player, he he.
Field Researcher
#371 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 5:53 PM
Gilderoy likes to rule over his kingdom during the summer months.

Elder Gurpal (father of Gilderoy) is fascinated by his turtle Roy.

Greta (mother of Gilderoy) reads little Gilderoy a bedtime story.

Greta adores Raen, but for some reason she has her surprised face on.
Mad Poster
#372 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 8:19 PM
The Worthington family.

Dad Tanner, toddler Valin (that acording to babyname.com means monkey king ) and child...err. maybe Talia.
Tanner's wife Camomilla and eldest son Liam died from ROS flue, so now Tanner is a single dad raising one slobby girl and one crazy boy, and running a farm at the same time.

The dead mother is actually my avatar, but I'll now have to change it to Talia's image because she's currently my only hope to continue this legacy. She's generation 3 heir.

I thought I'll make a family portrait of all my families this round, so I'll be spamming this thread a few more times
Test Subject
#373 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 2:41 AM

Delia's birthday party.
Rubric Wrangler
#374 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 8:30 PM

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Scholar
#375 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 8:11 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 25th Apr 2013 at 1:47 PM.
Murphy Family

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Page 15 of 20