Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Kingdom of Niua Simoa - World and Population (base game compatible)

by kiwi_tea Posted 28th Jan 2010 at 12:30 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2010 at 10:25 PM by kiwi_tea

409 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 375 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 17
Test Subject
#301 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:04 PM
Oh, wait, it says please insert the disk C/documents and settings...mts3_kiwi something
Test Subject
#302 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:05 PM
and they are in the same directory o.o
Test Subject
#303 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:30 PM
nvm it works now
Test Subject
#304 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
If you have the versions up to date, and the folder in the saves folder, then I'm not sure what's going wrong. :S

I figured it out, I changed the + in the folder to a - and got rid of the spaces and it worked. Thanks for the awesome file.
Lab Assistant
#305 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 7:12 AM
@KarinL: The main terrain is the standard 'dry grass' terrain.

I figured that was the clostest, but it didn't quite match - I guess there's just a different texture quality when it's put on the lot...

Thanks.
Test Subject
#306 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 1:29 PM
this all looks amazing, i love the idea of a tropical theme for sims 3 however i have downloaded it followed the intructions but its gone really wrong, wen i extracted it i only had 3 files non of them were package files and i had no sims 3 pack files, when extracting it it came up with loads of error messages, i reli want some help please cus this neighbourhood is incredible
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#307 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 6:24 PM
@matt.d - What programme are you using to extract the files?

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Test Subject
#308 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:38 PM
Hi kiwi tea I downloaded your lovely island world and had a lot of fun playing it, though for hours I've been searching for a deathfish spawner (to make ambriosa so my sim can live a little longer) and also a death flower. I was just wondering if you added those and if so, where are they!? I've also searched through the comments to the best of my ability, I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

(I wrote this comment in the WA update first by mistake but deleted it after i realised)
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#309 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 3:30 PM
Hi luthien. This has been answered earlier in the thread several times. The death fish is in the deep water beside the land bridge connecting Waka Island with the mainland. There are several deathfish there. You will need to grow a special seed to get the death flower. Search in the grass near the stadium. That's a good place for those.

Have fun!

Test Subject
#310 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 12:07 AM
Hi luthien. This has been answered earlier in the thread several times. The death fish is in the deep water beside the land bridge connecting Waka Island with the mainland. There are several deathfish there. You will need to grow a special seed to get the death flower. Search in the grass near the stadium. That's a good place for those.

Have fun!

Thanks very much, I think I was a bit over-tired last night- couldn't find my pillow if it slapped me in the face! Thanks for replying. And thanks again for such a fantastic world to play.
Test Subject
#311 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 12:41 PM
make 1 part,because i cant do all 4 !!!!!!!!!
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#312 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 9:04 PM
!!!!! no !!!!!!

Sorry.

Firstly, I'd rather keep my creations generally exclusive to the excellent site that Delphy and co have provided.

Secondly, you were a bit rude with the way you requested it.

Test Subject
#313 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:44 PM
Part4 Isnt working :SSS
Test Subject
#314 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 12:21 AM
This is great but do i need the cc thats included for the included sims to work?
P.S: This looks better then even some real world tropical islands!
Test Subject
#315 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:06 AM
Is it possible to replace roads? If I download these http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=358254, roads only replace in SV and Riverview.
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#316 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 8:35 PM
@LoCoSiMs_101 The sims will work just fine. Their faces, skins and eyes will look a *little* different to the screenies I've provided, that's all.

@mario123m I'm not actually sure how default road replacements work for custom worlds. Sorry. You might be able to find out in the Create forum somewhere here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Test Subject
#317 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:06 PM
Awesome world. No problems installing. It took forever to load, but I attribute that to how big it is and how many other programs I have running Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#318 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:59 PM
Very professional map, brilliant. The best I have seen!
Test Subject
#319 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 8:49 AM
I need help!!! The game itself is working but every time i try downloading the population file it says file corrupt. i deleted it and tried reinstalling and the second time it was no longer in a rar format. Can someone help me I read the downloading instructions and others on this thread and none of the recomendations seem to be working
Test Subject
#320 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:01 PM
I must say you seem to care an awful lot about this community! It's basically like an african version of Sunnyville- it's all there! If I didn't know better I would have said EA made it! I can't imagine how long you must have spent on this. You created UNIQUE sims to fit the culture (And I MEAN unique) so they don't look ordinary and boring and the houses are quite something else. I think to come across something like this is truly extraordinary, you've really done a flabbergasting job and I would like to say thanks on behalf of me and all my sims that will be residing in this amazing world. I truly am grateful!!!
Test Subject
#321 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zelda1788
Part4 Isnt working :SSS

I also had that problem you have to refresh page and then it will work after a while.
Test Subject
#322 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:36 PM
Hey I really need help creating a fale! I have no Idea how to do them, and all the empty lots are sufferingg!
Lab Assistant
#323 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 2:16 AM
im having touble on downloading this, and im really confused, it keeps telling me that i don't have all of the columes
Test Subject
#324 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 2:39 PM
1) Click to download all four parts of the world
2) When 1 Opens up,double click it, then it will ask you for part 2. When part 2 opens up on WinRAR click the three ... and copy the file location address (it will be something wierd like AppData or something). Click Browse back where they asked you for the extra file and paste this into the address box and click on the file (it should be near the top) and REPEAT PROCESS FOR PART 3 AND 4!!!!
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#325 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 7:54 AM
Thanks LollingSims3. And thanks for helping the others. There isn't a lot I can do to help with these technical issues because I'm hosted here, not in control of the technical side of things. I hope your advice helps people who are having issues downloading.

Page 13 of 17