Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 3:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this issue with Squinge's "Honeymoon Until Next Morning" mod?
Hello,

I've been trying to fix an issue with my own version of the mentioned mod here but I haven't had any luck so far.

This mod was already buggy to begin with (Sims would teleport back onto the lot far before 6am instead of coming back at 6am in the limo) but this problem disappeared with advice from Midge the Tree. However, with my edits, the limo does arrive back at 6am but only one of the newlyweds returns. The other simply never comes back.

I updated the mod by replacing the "Sub - Honeymoon Stuff" BHAV with the newest version in the game files. I changed the "Idle - Hours (Literal 0x0003)" line to "Idle - Hours (Literal 0x0001)" and added an "Expression (Hour != Literal 0x0006)" line right after it.

I made the "Sub - Start Vacation Honeymoon" line in the "Sub - Honeymoon Stuff" BHAV have "0x0001" as its False Target, and imported the "Sub - Start Vacation Honeymoon" BHAV from Midge the Tree's "Risky Honeymoon" mod to ensure the limo always shows up for Sims that have a great wedding party.

And I made sure all the "Idle - Hours (Literal 0x0003)" lines read "Idle - Hours (Literal 0x0001)," and all the "Expression (Hour < Literal 0x0006)" lines read "Expression (Hour != Literal 0x0006)."

Does anyone know what to do to make it so both Sims return from their honeymoon like normal? I asked Midge about this and they aren't sure what to do, either.

Thank you for any help.