Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 8:29 PM Last edited by Borja20 : 11th Nov 2021 at 8:54 PM. Reason: solution found

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default About compressorizing bundles / merged packages
I was trying to reduce my file count in my Downloads, to speed up loading and stuff, so I tried to bundle some clothes using the guide here. It works, yes, but when I try to run The Compressorizer in that file, it doesn't do anything. There's this set of 56 MB (all files compressorized) and when bundling them in one only package, they became 211 MB. I am not sure it will be worth having less files if they are 4 times the size...

So is there any way to have them both bundled and compressorized?

Update: Solution found. In case someone runs into this thread someday, the CCMerger by LazyDuchess is a great tool to do this. First compressorize and then use that tool, the result package is about the same size.