Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

25 recolorable beauty marks (added set 2!)

by Mermaid Bellamy Posted 29th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:07 PM by Mermaid Bellamy : adding 10 new beauty marks

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:17 AM
Thank you, I've been needing some new beauty marks for a certain Sim I want to create!!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 9:39 PM
Wow, beautifull !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:08 PM
I'm going to create the set 3!!! Your requests are welcome!

Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 6:28 PM
This is such a great idea, and all look excellent! Thank you so much for making all of these. I have a question and a request.

If we want ALL of these beauty marks that you've made (which I do), must we download every single package file, or is there one file that contains all of them?

And my request is for Bruce Campbell. He has a mole towards the back of his face, near his right ear. Again, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#55 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 6:27 PM
Thank you!!!!!!! + в репутацию на зесимс3)))))
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 12:06 PM
Uberdubie, I'll make)))) you can download both the set 1 (called Beautymarks_unisex_uniage.zip) and the set 2 (Beautymarks_unisex_uniage_set2.zip) to have all of these beauty marks (except Jolie's) for all genders and ages)) thank you!

Ciroro,спасибо )))
Test Subject
#57 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 2:19 AM
Thanks, this is great! My only suggestion would be to add some slightly larger or softer moles. It seems to me that a little dot with hard edges often just looks like a mistake, not a real beauty mark (especially if it's black, which doesn't look natural in game, anyway).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#58 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 8:45 AM
harpo068, I did it with photoshop brush with soft edges, but I'll try to make new set even more realistic, thanks
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 3:10 AM
ahh I'm so excited about these! I was waiting for someone to come up with beauty marks for men. I have a request though:

http://www.thewb.com/blog/files/200...d_padalecki.jpg

somebody needs to do Jared's. His are so very unique.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:06 PM
Any chance of getting one on the neck? I have one under my chin, about an inch back and to the right. My right, your left. I know these are makeup, but maybe you can come up with something.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 2:08 AM
Thank you! First ones on MTS for TS3

Been needing these; I've gotten bored of the default ones.

<3
Test Subject
#62 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 8:23 AM
I love the beauty marks adn would like to suggest for your next set that I would really appreciate a red beauty mark like the east Indian women wear. Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#63 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 7:28 AM
bouncingball67,ok,you'llsee it in the next set)))))))
Ahlaam21, don't know, but I'll try!
nene1234, thank you too!!! =*
Powers313, it's a great idea, thans you, I'll do it!)))
Test Subject
#64 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:16 AM

Could you make one close to the eyebrow like where I marked it on the photo?

Thank you in advance!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#65 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 11:27 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 7:40 PM
Can't wait for your next set. Thanks
Theorist
#67 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 2:28 PM
Love these thanks for making them
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:56 PM
I really like the 5 or 6 Markings I can see ingame. There's a scrollbar but it didnt works. How can I fix this problem? I make a screen next time I play S3.
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 4:54 AM
Can you please do Jessica Alba's. I don't have a picture but it's on the left side of her chin.
Test Subject
#70 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 11:20 PM
Looks gorgeous! Can you please include in the next set the beauty mark very simmilar to the one you have for the "All Ages" (on the girl) on the right cheek, but i'd like it to be lower, like same level to the lips corner...
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizzLM

Could you make one close to the eyebrow like where I marked it on the photo?

Thank you in advance!

I second this request! I could finally have a sim-self that would be totally accurate. ^^;;
Field Researcher
#72 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 4:26 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if you could possibly create some for my Jared Padalecki Sim.
Pic here:

Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:23 AM
Are these costume makeup? I mean is there anyway to make the work with the new mole/freckles mod? Found here - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=410965
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 1:43 PM
can you perhaps make them as beauty marks insteed or costume make up? if its possible please try! thank you for these btw!
Test Subject
#75 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 9:02 PM
One thing that pissed me off about the beauty marks was the lack of a mirror image option. The lip one was exactly where mine is -- but on the wrong side! >.<

Your set fixes that problem. -nodnod-

Request if I may, I have a few more of these marks, one on my jaw and another right under my ear. Not that I want you to make them for me, I just thought it might make for good thinking.

Scars would be cool too!
Page 3 of 4