Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 7:31 AM
Default WCIF a cc fishing spot that only has bass, salmon, 'standard' food fish
Hard to explain... Basically a placeable pond and/or fishing sign that only produces bass, salmon, trout, tuna, etc. with no tropical fish and no 'weird' fish (ie skeleton fish and gummie fish). Just the kinds of standard fish for eating and selling. I mean, it's perfectly fine for my sim to eat a rainbow fish or sell it at in fishmarket-type situation, but I'm just not vibing with it like I did back in Sims 2. This would also be useful for historical players and realism players, I guess.
Ideally I'd also like it to have significantly toned-down chances of catching things that aren't fish. (Kinda tired of sending my sim fishing and have them return with an inventory full of treasure maps, cowplant berries and future cubes.)

So I'm either looking for a cc fish pond / fish sign; a mod allowing me to edit the 'fish list' of a fishing spot; or someone with Sims 4 fishing experience who can point me to a good fishing spot in game that is already close to what I'm looking for.

Thanks all.