Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 2:49 AM
Default Rose hair Maxis Match?
Can't sleep tonight, so I'm hunting out stuff on an old CC list. It says I had the hair in the picture, rose hair mesh 75, in "Maxis Match". I haven't been clever enough to write down what type of Maxis Match texture, but I doubt it would have helped me. I have now searched all the places I could think of but I haven't found any retextures of this mesh that are Maxis Match - in fact, I've found only one retexture in natural colours, and that is a pooklet texture. Anyone who knows of an MM retexture? Do they even exist?

Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 9:22 PM
I checked the Hair Database sheet , but indeed no Maxis Match recolors yet of the Free 75 mesh. My suggestion is to request recolors at DeeDee-sims (Simgaroop) or y2sims (Remi texture + Pooklet colors) on Tumblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 9:48 AM
Thank you, Softlism! Yes, I checked the database sheet too, and found the same thing . But I also have a memory of the old "All the hairs" database having a Maxis Match option listed for this mesh, so I thought maybe there was one and no one had got round to putting it on the database sheet yet. I'll do as you suggest and request the hair - or maybe I'll give it a go myself when I can play again.