Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 1:58 AM
WCIF a Mod that removes the Shirked Responsibility Buff?
Hey there! I'm playing a legacy on Sims Medieval, (2nd generation by the way, haha) on the Free Time mode. I wanted to change the game mode to the Free Time w/ Responsibilities, but unfortunately the game gives us this negative red buff when we can't complete them at the requested time. Is there a way to remove the negative red buff and still be able to complete them? Without having to use cheats to remove the buff manually or having penalties?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownBellaVariant
Hey there! I'm playing a legacy on Sims Medieval, (2nd generation by the way, haha) on the Free Time mode. I wanted to change the game mode to the Free Time w/ Responsibilities, but unfortunately the game gives us this negative red buff when we can't complete them at the requested time. Is there a way to remove the negative red buff and still be able to complete them? Without having to use cheats to remove the buff manually or having penalties?

Hi there!
I did a little digging around for mods, hoping that maybe one of the legacy creators also thought of this, but then I remembered that you don't need a mod at all! On PC, with testingcheats enabled you can hold ctrl + left mouse and click on the buff to get rid of it. I'm currently doing a legacy too with the same game mode now that the war is completed, so you'd think I would've remembered that before searching. Have fun! Best of luck with your legacy!