Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Notebook V2.1

by plasticbox Posted 10th Jan 2015 at 3:50 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2016 at 1:11 PM by plasticbox

195 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts, 74 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 1:36 PM
high quality upload without the need of stupid instagram filter, awesome
Test Subject
#127 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 6:37 PM
Default Thank youQui
This is wonderful one of my favorite mods in Sims 3 and I forsee using it alot in Sims 4. One question though is it possible to add the compose comedy routine on this? Will be using regardless just curious.

Thanks again
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#128 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 7:31 PM
Yes, that's possible. Please post in Create if you have questions on how to do so.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 3:55 PM
Thanks , now i can to realize a wonderfull magazine for my Sims, and they can read. Thanks !! ^^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#130 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 6:20 AM
Is this still avaible?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#131 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 6:58 AM
Click on the "Files" tab above the description.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 10:22 PM
Thank you, I'm having sims without electricity and I want the wife to be able to write books without a computer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 10:45 AM
Great addition to skill items, great price and what a fantastic selection of style and colours!!
Field Researcher
#134 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 10:36 AM
Do anyone know if it works with the new patch?

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#135 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 3:00 PM
I haven't heard otherwise. Does it work for you?

Field Researcher
#136 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 11:22 PM
I have not tried yet. I pretty much toke all of my mods out when I installed the new patch, it seemed like it broke most hacks. But I will test it soon - Thank you for an awesome mod.

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#137 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 10:49 PM
my sims can write letts and excuse notes but not books. not sure if it's a mod issue or my game.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#138 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 12:15 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 14th Dec 2015 at 2:29 AM.
@BlackCat2010 can you try the attached version and let me know how it goes? I've seen the same thing when I tested, but then I thought it was due to botched testing (the sims did not have the skill points necessary) and I haven't double checked yet. With this version they could all write what they were supposed to be able to write.

(File removed, see OP)

Lab Assistant
#139 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
@BlackCat2010 can you try the attached version and let me know how it goes? I've seen the same thing when I tested, but then I thought it was due to botched testing (the sims did not have the skill points necessary) and I haven't double checked yet. With this version they could all write what they were supposed to be able to write.

sure i'll test it . i'll let you know what happens.

KISS ROCKS
Field Researcher
#140 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:22 PM
I had the same problem, tested the new version and now everything is fine Thank you!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#141 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 2:28 AM
Thanks ingeli! I put it in the main post now.

Lab Assistant
#142 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 11:08 PM
Thanks ingeli! I put it in the main post now.

my sim able to write but not resume writing so if she don't finish a book she loses it.

KISS ROCKS
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#143 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 11:17 PM
Did you test this without other CC?

Lab Assistant
#144 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 3:11 AM
Did you test this without other CC?

no,. didn't think other cc could conflict with this. ok i will try that

KISS ROCKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 3:21 AM
THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 5:38 PM
This will be great the wife is a writer and hubby is computer programmer and they have to share computer...now they won't!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 11:28 PM
glitches i came across and my workarounds

If you add anything to queue while writing book and go away from it the book disappears from notebook.
(If your household has a computer and you click writing,the option to continue book in progress, is there and person will continue writing it with notebook)
when you finish book it loses the title and description you gave it when you started and just names it genre such as children's book
(If you rename the book from inventory before you publish it will save the description then)
Thank You
Sockzz!
#148 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 5:59 PM
Hi pbox!
I translated this one into Dutch, wasn't much work but I'm kinda picky about this kinda stuff in my game, so, here you go!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Notebook.rar (429 Bytes, 2 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#149 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 2:18 PM
Thank you very much! =)

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#150 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 7:16 PM
Dutch added. Thanks!

Page 6 of 8