Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimCity Insurance mod

by mome89x Posted 3rd Aug 2019 at 3:47 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2019 at 2:04 PM by mome89x

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 4:12 PM
that's one cool mod very needed I wish we also could inherite lots not belonging to us if it's our family member living there
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 5:15 PM
Is there an automatic version of it rather than being at the event?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by usa123
Is there an automatic version of it rather than being at the event?

Not for now.. I will try to add it ( if I can) by the way there are just three interactions to perform
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 7:13 PM
Nice job! Someone requested this to be a part of my SimCity Loans mod. So, I hope you don't mind if I continue working on the concept and include my version into my mod?

Origin ID: ScarletQueenKat
Scarlet's Realm - Tracking the status of all mods in the community so you don't have to!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 8:09 PM Last edited by mome89x : 3rd Aug 2019 at 9:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by scarletqueenkat
Nice job! Someone requested this to be a part of my SimCity Loans mod. So, I hope you don't mind if I continue working on the concept and include my version into my mod?
thank you! Oh cool! Of course you can! let me know when the mod is ready! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
that's one cool mod very needed I wish we also could inherite lots not belonging to us if it's our family member living there

Yes I would like to add this feature! (If I can)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 11:42 PM
I get the feeling that a lot of sims are going to die. Just a feeling tho. ;)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
I get the feeling that a lot of sims are going to die. Just a feeling tho.

Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 4:07 AM
The interactions don't show up once the event started, unable to get my payout. My gold digger character will be put on hold...for now
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by No.1Waifu
The interactions don't show up once the event started, unable to get my payout. My gold digger character will be put on hold...for now

Have you allowed the script option in game? What expansion do you have? Because I think at this point that I have inserted some files about some expansion pack! Because another player had this problem!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mome89x
Have you allowed the script option in game? What expansion do you have? Because I think at this point that I have inserted some files about some expansion pack! Because another player had this problem!

Hi

Thank for this mod !
I translated the mod into French! Ready to send it. But I tested the mod for wrote my article and have no interaction with people, I can't meet the objectives
I have all the extensions of the game and my game is up to date with the latest version.

Thanks,

Caradriel
(Candyman.fr)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 9:49 AM
Amazing idea!
#14 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _Elk_
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! YES YESSSS! This mod is perfect! My black widows needed more cash! Thank you so much for this. #GoldDiggers4TheWinz

YES! I was just about to reply that this was gonna be so PERFECT for Black Widow playthroughs. You bet me to it lmao
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 7:01 PM
Default Missing Interactions
I can't find the interactions needed to complete the event. My sim has the buff but the interactions are not found under "friendly". My script mods are on, I have all packs installed and I removed all of my mods to test this mod out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nicolipo
I can't find the interactions needed to complete the event. My sim has the buff but the interactions are not found under "friendly". My script mods are on, I have all packs installed and I removed all of my mods to test this mod out.

Ok thank u! now I’m not at home.. it’s working on my game and even in other players game.. mmmmmm what tf is wrong
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 1:56 AM
I have the same problem
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 3:58 AM
I'm having the same problem. My script mods is on. But nothing is showing up under friendly. I tried deleting it and then downloading. But it still wont work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caradriel
Hi

Thank for this mod !
I translated the mod into French! Ready to send it. But I tested the mod for wrote my article and have no interaction with people, I can't meet the objectives
I have all the extensions of the game and my game is up to date with the latest version.

Thanks,

Caradriel
(Candyman.fr)

thank u! sorry for the late! and thank you for your translation, but 2 days ago I received another french translation and i already add it to the trings! i'm going to upload it now! But I will credit both of you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 1:56 PM
FOR THOSE WHO CANT FIND THE INTERACTIONS: I didnt said in the description page (im going to update it) that your sim needs to have a good relationship with the deceased sim! try with 2 sims that have a good relationship each other...

And for those who have a blank event without goals have you ticked the box "goaled event" in the event creation?

pls let me know if it works..
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 5:40 PM
FOR THOSE WHO CANT FIND THE INTERACTIONS: I didnt said in the description page (im going to update it) that your sim needs to have a good relationship with the deceased sim! try with 2 sims that have a good relationship each other...

And for those who have a blank event without goals have you ticked the box "goaled event" in the event creation?

pls let me know if it works..

My sims had a 100% relationship, mother died and son created an event, even with an insurance company agent I raised my relationship to the maximum, but there are no interactions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _Diana1998_
My sims had a 100% relationship, mother died and son created an event, even with an insurance company agent I raised my relationship to the maximum, but there are no interactions.

Ok what expansion, stuff packs etc do you have?
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 7:07 PM
Ok what expansion, stuff packs etc do you have?

I have the whole collection, version 1.53.115.1020.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 7:50 PM
Do you need all the game packs and stuff packs in order for it to work?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 8:10 PM
I don’t remember because I have used a lot of codes and maybe some of it is from other packs but you can try! I’m not sure!
Page 1 of 3