Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2019 at 9:42 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default sims 3 wont launch no matter what i do
Hello everyone, So I wanted to make my game run faster so I deleted some cache files and removed some cc and used the razor game booster program to do this. Well, when I went to launch my game all my downloads were gone but they showed up in the installed tab, I thought nothing of it so clicked play and its just a back screen no matter how long I wait. So I took out my mods folder and it still wasn't loading. I later put back the cache files I deleted, still not working. Repaired my game through origin, still nothing. I honestly don't know what else to do besides all this, so if you how to fix this issue that would be amazing! *NOTE I tried to download the package viewer but it was infected with trojan malware but was quarantined and my computer still acts fine. Not sure if this is the culprit but I doubt it.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2019 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I would say razor game booster did something that's screwy now. That program is dangerous in my opinion and doesn't really improve your game. If there's an "undo" button in razor, to restore it back to what it was before, I suggest you give that a go. Otherwise, you're in a lot of trouble.

If you can't get it to work, move your TS3 user folder (or rename it). Run the game so it would create a new one. See if that fixes anything.

thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, razor doesn't have an "undo button". So im just gonna reinstall my game and hope that works
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2019 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
nononono!! don't uninstall/reinstall. Razor cannot mess with your game file. Issue is your configuration, either game configuration or system configuration.

Just rename/move your TS3 user folder and boot the game first.

lol oops.....Anyway, it was kinda a blessing in disguise. Had so much bad CC and stuff I didn't use anymore. Maybe my game will finally run faster now lol :p