Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 10:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Launcher server problem, no internet connection

I have this problem. I've re-installed Sims 3 in hopes this will go away but it doesn't. My internet connection is fine and from all the other forums I've been in I didn't find one answer that could fix it for me.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
check your firewall?

I have Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security, do you know if that's very differen't and how to check if it's the cause of this? I remeber trying to follow a tutorial on how to do this, but it was different for me and I couldn't figure out how to do this.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 4:15 AM Last edited by igazor : 7th Jan 2020 at 5:29 AM.
If I may be so bold and a little less subtle than last time, the solution requires somehow acquiring a legitimate copy of the game instead of continuing to ask for assistance in multiple places with a cracked copy that is never going to function reliably. As you were told on EA's Answers.HQ board by staff there who do know this game inside and out, what you are now seeing is a server based licensing error that can show up on the Mac version of the game (and there is a Mac based solution for that when it appears by mistake), but it usually has no business appearing on Windows.