Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 2:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't erase cc
Hello once again peeps, I reinstalled my game and moved some downloads to my new save (only moved 1.5gb of downloads and it was mostly houses) and I noticed I can't erase two rugs and a desk (at least) on my game (that show up in game but have no picture) neither in game or launcher or folder itself. These rugs don't appear anywhere but in buy mode (but the desk has a picture), so I can't erase them through folder even though I know their file names but when I search for them in launcher or in downloads folder, there is no match. If it's relevant for the case, the items are ShinoKCRCrazyRugRoundLarge, Adalyn Fur Rug, and ShinoKCR3BedroomMinimalistDesk. I also had the corrupted toddler converse but I didn't move them to the new game installation.