Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 10:35 PM Last edited by Littlelambsie : 4th Feb 2021 at 11:36 PM. Reason: adden more info

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Custom Content not showing in game
Hi all

Yesterday while playing my game of Sims 3 all CC was showing correctly. This morning it is not.

I have made sure that the "Run Without Custom Content' is not ticked. Did not work
I have taken out the mod file and ran the game then replaces the mod file and re ran the game . Did not work
I deleted all Chaches files and ran the game. Did not work
I even tried ticking the Run Without Custom Content, ran the game, exited, then ran the game with no tick . Still did not work

Do any of you know what the problem is or have any suggestion the may help me
Thank you

EDIT: Following the advice from the web I have checked the Device Config Log and this is what shows beside the OS Version:
Windows 8 6.2.9200

I am using Windows 10 so should it be showing as Windows 10
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 10:47 PM
Check this article, it might have something you've forgotten to try:
Game Help:GCCTSU3 Startwiki
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Check this article, it might have something you've forgotten to try:
Game Help:GCCTSU3 Startwiki

I followed all instructions but still not working, I am going to uninstall all features of the game and let them reinstall from origin

I do not know what else to do now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 9:56 AM
I did the uninstall Sims 3 and reinstalled it in a new location hoping that that would help, Unfortunately even with a new installation the CC will still not show in the game. I am now completely at a loss as how to fix the problem

Nothing i have tried is working.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 10:59 AM
Solved
Downloaded and installed a new Framework file
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 2:05 PM
Downloading a new framework file is one of the steps in that article I linked to! Glad you got it sorted out.