Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 3:37 AM
Default The Diet Plan Challenge
The Diet Plan Challenge is a one generation challenge. The point of the challenge is to start with an over-weight female, get her married, have as many children as possible and have her loose weight and keep it off. Of course, there are some restrictions…

The Sim
Create a female sim YA. Her features can be anything you like. Her body build must be 0% muscle tone and 100% body fat. LTW must be Surrounded By Family. Traits you must have are: Family Oriented (she needs to keep rolling wishes to have children), Couch Potato, Natural Cook, Green Thumb and the last trait is up to you (as long as it will not effect her athletic gain or weight loss).

Rules:

No cheats – that goes without saying, this is a challenge.

Home - Any home your sim can afford. You may move into a bigger house as your funds and children increase.

Weight Loss -Your female sim must not take any aspiration rewards which affect her athletic/hunger/weight.No use of Moodlet Manager on your female sim, though you can use it on her spouse and children. So you can not buy Hardly Hungry, Body Sculptor or Fast Metabolism or any other reward which would aid you in athletic gain, weight loss or hunger loss. You must only loose weigh by working out (swimming, jogging, working out with the radio or TV, treadmill or weight machine). If you have a job that allows it, you must not use the workout in gym option.

Food - Any wish for food must me fulfilled as soon as possible. If it is the middle of the night and she rolls a wish for spaghetti and ice cream; wake her up and feed her. Even if her hunger bar is completely full you must grant her food wish. This is where making her a cook and gardener will be helpful. Any autonomous trips to the refrigerator or to make/eat food must not be canceled.

Job - Any, but when she gets married you will probably quit so she can stay home and garden, eat and keep the babies coming. Having a career in food will probably be most helpful.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 7:12 AM
Nice challenge...
But I never played with a fat Sim, coz all of my Sim are thin...
I'll probably try this one
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 2:24 AM
This challenge has intrigued me...
I LIKE IT I shall try it!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 3:25 PM
I started this one last night. It isnt as easy as I first believed it would be. Its fun though!!!
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 3:43 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 29th Apr 2011 at 7:04 PM.
Well, it sounds interesting and I want to try it ^^ I''ll post some photos later.

Edit later:
A photo of Olive Miller.She's pregnant now with her first child.

Instructor
#6 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:22 PM
I just finished this challenge.
Olive gave birth to 6 children: Alexander, Emma, Anthony, William, Madison and Ashley.
She lost a lot of weight and now she's really pretty ^^

This is the last photo of her (I'm sorry that I don't have a more recent one)
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd May 2011 at 7:18 AM
Great Challenge! I never played a fat sim either, but I'll give it a try, it sounds fun...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th May 2011 at 7:03 PM
Im about to start this one myself.

“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 6:13 PM
I think this is a pretty neat idea... I'm tempted to do an eating disorder twist to it though. Could even turn it into a legacy... hmmm.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
Here's a hint to everyone doing this challenge: Sims only gain weight back when they eat. (It's proven.)

Actually that's not true. A Sim will return to their "target" weight as determined by genetics in 10 Sim days, regardless of whether they eat or not. Unless you have Awesome, which kills that behaviour. Eating just speeds the process up, (approx. 20% fat per meal, if eating takes 1 hour last time I checked)

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Scholar
#11 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 9:32 PM
Oh, sorry my mistake! Nevermind then. I guess, I heard wrong.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 6:32 PM
I started this challenge but changed somethings. I forgot to look at the rules before i started so my sim doesn't have the traits you said. She has some but not all of them. It's still difficult.. I didnt realize it'd be this hard to keep her skinny.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 3:07 AM
I love this challenge. I am so trying it. I bet it will be fun. Now I get to watch My sim change as she works hard to do it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 3:09 AM
I've been looking for a new, simple one-generation challenge that still needed a bit of effort. This looks perfect! Will let you know how it goes.

I left my heart on page 637.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 4:10 AM
Hmm... I may try this out my self
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 8:58 PM
this seems so interesting to try