Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 9:54 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Basement size issues
I'm sorry if this is wrong place to post it, I don't usually ask questions around here as I'm able to find answers when I look well enough but this time I couldn't find anything related to my issue.

Ok, so I had a house on 25x25 lot and built myself a basement. I wanted to create a huge dungeon so I decided that 25x25 lot is not big enough and relocated my house to 64x64. But the basement size is still the same - the grid size on which I can build is still 25x25. When I płace the basement on my lot underground it just looks like its off the bounds, there's no floor tiles and I can't put anything there. How can I fix this? Is it even possible?

Also, sorry for any mistakes in my English.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsGloom
I'm sorry if this is wrong place to post it, I don't usually ask questions around here as I'm able to find answers when I look well enough but this time I couldn't find anything related to my issue.

Ok, so I had a house on 25x25 lot and built myself a basement. I wanted to create a huge dungeon so I decided that 25x25 lot is not big enough and relocated my house to 64x64. But the basement size is still the same - the grid size on which I can build is still 25x25. When I płace the basement on my lot underground it just looks like its off the bounds, there's no floor tiles and I can't put anything there. How can I fix this? Is it even possible?

Also, sorry for any mistakes in my English.

This is probably better posted in creation to get a better response. Link It might be better to see a picture of the problem since I can't tell exactly what your issue is.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
This is probably better posted in creation to get a better response. Link It might be better to see a picture of the problem since I can't tell exactly what your issue is.

Okay, thank you. I was searching for the right forum but as I don't ever post here I didn't really know where is the right place.