Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 7:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Arora Skies turns dark
A few weeks ago I bought Aurora Skies and I just love this town, I think so far it's my favourite town. The thing is: it starts turning dark from time to time. I'm not speaking of the normal sunset at the end of the day. It's the middle of the day, 11 a.m. and it is so dark, I can barely see anything. When I go into buy/build mode and change inbetween day and night there is basically no difference and it feels like even a regular night is lighter than a dark day. At the moment it happens every other day or sometimes I have to restart the current day a couple of times. It is getting really annoying.
I'm not sure but I think it occured the first time after I also got Monte Vista. I deinstalled the game, reinstalled, did not download Monte Vista from the store to see if that's the problem. Unfortunately Aurora Skies turned dark anyways. Which means I don't have a clue what could cause the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.