Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 12:21 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Which One of These Mods is Making my Game Glitch?
Hey guys,

I downloaded and installed a few mods last night and one (or maybe more?) of them was making my game glitch/buggy. I uninstalled all of them and my game works fine again now. My game loads rather slowly, so if at all possible I'd like to avoid putting them back in the package file one by one. So, before I resort to that I thought I'd check here and see if anyone knows if one of these mods is problematic and or conflicting with eachother!

Shoni's Vampire Overhaul NPC Powers
Shoni's Vampire Overhaul Minor Things
Shoni's Vampire Overhaul Bite
Sauzer Vampire Powers V2.0
More Real Vampires V2 (Flavour 1)
Misukisu True Blood Beverage
Misukisu Courtesan's Perfume
Sims Missing Soil/Auto-Plants

I downloaded these all from here except the two misukisu ones.

TIA!

PS. I know sometimes the vampire mods conflict with eachother but based on the mod descriptions for them, all the ones I downloaded should be compatible with eachother.
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 2:19 AM
It is probably Shoni's as they were never updated past Island Paradise.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 4:08 AM
Thanks everyone! I used Delphi's to detect as recommended by @nitromon and it was Shoni's Vampire Overhaul NPC that was causing the problems.