Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 7:03 AM
Default Problem Downloading The Sweet Toddler's Stuff??
If you know the Sweet Toddler on MTS, they basically just make very popular mods. ANYWAY... I've been FOREVER having problems extracting the rar files, and it's ONLY a problem with The Sweet Toddler's mods.

I've seen maybe a couple of threads with this issue, but with no answer! Usually they say to update the extracting application or whatever it's called.

So basically what happens is I try extracting the file, the loading bar gets halfway and just stops... so then I cancel the action and it says there's an error and that the file may be damaged or impartial or something. I've tried it with two extracting programs and they said the same exact thing. If anyone has had this problem, how did you fix it? And if anyone has the actual package files, is there a way for you to put them as a download on this thread (I'm specifically looking for the children taking care of the toddlers one, but if you could do most, that would be great)? Thanks so much
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 12:50 PM
Which specific downloads are you having a problem with, and what program are you using to extract the RARs?
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#4 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eudaemonia
If you know the Sweet Toddler on MTS, they basically just make very popular mods. ANYWAY... I've been FOREVER having problems extracting the rar files, and it's ONLY a problem with The Sweet Toddler's mods.

I've seen maybe a couple of threads with this issue, but with no answer! Usually they say to update the extracting application or whatever it's called.

So basically what happens is I try extracting the file, the loading bar gets halfway and just stops... so then I cancel the action and it says there's an error and that the file may be damaged or impartial or something. I've tried it with two extracting programs and they said the same exact thing. If anyone has had this problem, how did you fix it? And if anyone has the actual package files, is there a way for you to put them as a download on this thread (I'm specifically looking for the children taking care of the toddlers one, but if you could do most, that would be great)? Thanks so much

I've had many many people come across this issue in the past, and every time I've told them: update your WinRAR or 7zip and it worked for them afterwards. I'm not too active on here anymore, so maybe I don't see new comments of people asking about the problem, but I have said the solution a bunch of times in my mod threads before.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
TheSweetToddler is quite active on here, so why don't you post on the mods page?

Thank you. I'll go look over there!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
I've had many many people come across this issue in the past, and every time I've told them: update your WinRAR or 7zip and it worked for them afterwards. I'm not too active on here anymore, so maybe I don't see new comments of people asking about the problem, but I have said the solution a bunch of times in my mod threads before.

Yeah, that would help. Problem is, my programs don't need updating
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 6:44 PM
Okay guys, so I originally used free applications from the Windows Store and they weren't that high quality. I just recently got 7zip and it actually works! So thank you guys for the replies (if you guys check on this this lol)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
That is classic!

Haha! Should have thought of it earlier!