Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 5:21 PM Last edited by browncoat47 : 20th Feb 2021 at 6:09 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
CUSTARD .sims3pack cleaner!
I've found countless "tutorials" but nothing that will actually help me through the process. I realize that I have to go to file, open, find the folder, and select the sims3pack one by one. I've uninstalled all of my CC so that I can check them out one by one with the CUSTARD tool before putting them back into my game. But I don't know what to do once I've opened the first file. Do I uncheck it? Do I save it? Do I just go to file>open and open the next file because the first file appears to be clean? Do I have to close it after opening each file? I'm sorry to sound so clueless but I really have no idea how to use this tool I'm shocked that there aren't any tutorials on this that explain how to actually use it! I also don't see the "add to game" feature people speak about in the forums i've read. Hmm
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 6:24 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
How about this one?
https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/...ys-custard.html

Thank you for your reply! I did see that one but it doesn't tell me what to do when I find a clean file. Do I just go to file>open and open the next file? Do I close the program and try again? I'm really not sure Some people say to click "add to game" instead of saving and that's not an option for me. Even still, I don't know which files to save and which ones to not save. lol