Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 7:13 PM
Default MTS Site Suggestion: Changelog Tab
First of all, I apologise if this isn't the correct place for this. I wasn't really sure where I could post/send this.

I was just wondering if I could pass on a suggestion/request/feedback for the MTS site and it's moderators/staff?

I was thinking it would be nice to have a changelog tab? That would maybe be next to the statistics tab in the mod page, so people can go to it and see it.
I include a changelog on my pages at the bottom but I'm thinking people probably miss it.
It's a helpful thing to have for myself as well as users so they can keep track of the mod and what was changed/added/removed.

I like to write up a list of what's new/changed, and I keep it hidden in a spoiler tag so it can be expanded/collapsed.
Here's an example from my Harry Potter Spell and Potion Name Replacer page:

Updates:

Thank you
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 4:51 PM
I've done the same thing with a lot of my uploads too (and some of the changelogs are... pretty long).  I've considered adding a changelog option (or a versions option) but it's not high on the priority list at the moment. 

I'll keep it in mind for future updates though!  Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.