Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2021 at 7:59 PM Last edited by Ladysimplayer8 : 6th May 2021 at 5:52 AM.
Default Downloads Page Not Displaying All New Uploads
This morning I uploaded a Sims2 Kid's Bedroom Set and this is visible on the downloads page as expected.
A short time ago I uploaded again, this time a Dining Set (which a few minutes after uploading I updated); however this dining set is not showing up on the initial Download screen in any of the new categories?
This upload is showing though in all the usual places - my profile, my statistics and on the Downloads Page if I search by creator or buy mode or room or any of the tags etc, it can be found.

After my Sims2 Kid's Bedroom Set was uploaded, there only seems to have been one more Sims2 upload (a community lot) today.
I would have expected a few more Sims2 uploads from other creators - so I am wondering if there are other uploads that are not showing either?

I appreciate there are a lot of changes going on at the moment with the Upload Wizard (it has changed since this morning) - could it be the Additional Information Section change could have a bearing on this?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th May 2021 at 8:04 PM
Is it this one?

Ctrl+F5 will hard refresh the page.
Screenshots
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2021 at 5:51 AM
[QUOTE=simsample]Is it this one?

Ctrl+F5 will hard refresh the page.[/QUOTE
Hello @simsample
I did try going away and coming back to the downloads page - it is showing okay this morning.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 6th May 2021 at 11:01 AM
The downloads pages are cached for 15 minutes, so things don't necessarily show up immediately.  

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2021 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
The downloads pages are cached for 15 minutes, so things don't necessarily show up immediately.  

Thank you for the info.