Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Wooden Stairs - Redux [ recolourable ]

by Reyn Posted 25th Feb 2007 at 5:55 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2007 at 2:17 PM by Reyn

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 9:11 PM
EXCELLENT! I love open staircases, use them all the time in my lots. These will make a great addition to my game.
Inventor
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 6:12 PM
Glad you like them - and they are actually recognized as open, thanks to Numenor - sims can walk under, doors can function, etc.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 1:44 AM
These are great. Thank you!
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dewshine
Any of the recolors for Numenor's stairs recolor these stairs.

Um, I have Numenor's stairs and a bunch of recolors, but the recolors aren't showing up for the Open Underneath stairs. All I get is brown white, and white. Am i missing something? I put the txt file in my Scriptorium folder and the package file in my Downloads folder.
Inventor
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:16 PM
They should be working fine I can't run sims 2 on my main computer without huge graphics issues, but when I last played it on my laptop last week the few recolours i have worked fine.

I'll take a poke at it later this afternoon, right now I'm just waking up.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 1:27 PM
Very fine and useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 8:22 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 3:51 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 6:45 PM
Please tell me is there anything I have to do in the game to make them open stairs, I won't and don't use the closed in stairs, I don't like them. Please if you can help me. Thanks
Page 2 of 2