Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Female Default Meshes w/Pregnant Morphs (v1.1)

by the mystical one Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 3:24 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2009 at 5:28 PM by the mystical one : Fixed some meshes.

408 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 390 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 17
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:57 AM
You can only have on default replacement of a specific mesh. This means if you have someone else's default replacements, those will conflict with these. So you can feel free to download all of these and they'd work fine if you didn't have anyone else's

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Current Project: AF Preg Replacements V2.0
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:14 AM
hi i have seasons i've installed squinges preg where all and all clothes apart from happy holliday. but it still isn't working, help!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:53 PM
Which things here did you download?

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:43 PM
hay the mystical one, got them up them great.
also i might be getting Celebration Stuff and/or H&M Fashion Stuff, so you might just be able finsh off this :D

also i have ts2, uni, NL, pets, seasons and GL. and they all work great, so fot also those having problems it's not the download it's somethink your doing :D
Test Subject
#80 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the mystical one
Which things here did you download?

all of them
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:48 PM
Did you extract them and place them in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads ?

Fodi is my comic
Instructor
#82 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 10:29 PM
This is great. Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the mystical one
Did you extract them and place them in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads ?

yes i did. Could the insiminator be messing with them
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:00 AM
Wow I messed mine up something good. I put on the Hysterical Paroxysm's Sundress as Maternity REPLACEMENT along with pregnant morph and now the dress looks like shorts and no shoes. Is there any way to take the pregnant morph off? Or get the old ones back on? Thanks in advance
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#85 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xanadu020
Wow I messed mine up something good. I put on the Hysterical Paroxysm's Sundress as Maternity REPLACEMENT along with pregnant morph and now the dress looks like shorts and no shoes. Is there any way to take the pregnant morph off? Or get the old ones back on? Thanks in advance

Simply delete HP's replacement, or delete my replacement. Look for MESH_tmo-Default-PregMorph_afBodyMaternityShirtPants.package if you want to delete mine. That's that the maternity outfit.

Quote: Originally posted by doctor_who71
yes i did. Could the insiminator be messing with them

I suppose it *could* be messing with them, but I didn't think it messed with the meshes. Do you have custom content enabled (I expect you do, but one can never be too sure) Are you sure you have no other replacement meshes? What are you doing in-game to test this out?

Fodi is my comic
Test Subject
#86 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 6:16 AM
I was just wondering if you could put together a zip file that had ALL of the EP's. Downloading one big thing instead of a bunch of little things would be better.

These are really cool. I hated that only some of the Maxis meshes came with pregnancy morphs.

Forty-Two! "Q"! Cheese!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 12:06 PM
I would, but such a file would probably exceed MTS2's size limitations for a single file.

I rather prefer the modular nature of the individual files. One that contained everything would only be good for people who had everything. If other people ended up downloading it, they'd basically just be wasting MTS2's bandwidth.

Fodi is my comic
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VioletSky
I was just wondering if you could put together a zip file that had ALL of the EP's. Downloading one big thing instead of a bunch of little things would be better.

These are really cool. I hated that only some of the Maxis meshes came with pregnancy morphs.

just use this Download all above files with Q-Xpress (requires 1.1.4 or above)
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 2:03 AM
Wow! Thanks so much for this!
Field Researcher
#90 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 12:29 AM
I've been having game freezes and crashes with one of the career meshes. I'm not certain which one exactly as it's a custom career, but removing the meshes solved the problem. IIRC it was the lab coat mesh, and would crash everytime the carpool showed up and she went to spin into her work clothes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#91 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 12:45 AM
MattieOReilly: Okay, I'll check the LabCoat as soon as I can. For now if you could try finding and deleting MESH_tmo-Default-PregMorph_afBodyLabCoat.package as see if that fixes the problem, that'd be a big help.

MentalMate: I'm not sure what you mean/What you are actually asking.

Fodi is my comic
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 3:24 AM
I had the same problem as Mattie. Except it would do it in my business when I would try to set the uniform for one of my employees or my sim. It would get towards the end of the work clothes and then it would freeze and crash the game. I love these but I'm not sure which one was messing up my game so now I'm afraid to use any of them.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 6:27 AM
Just an update. I installed all but the ones for NPC and work clothing and everything seems fine now. I'm not sure if there is a corrupted work or NPC outfit but my game stopped crashing after I removed them. None of my sims are showing at the moment so I'm not sure how that works or not yet, but if there are any other problems I will post.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#94 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 4:34 PM
Okay, the only bad mesh I could find in PregDefaults_TS2.rar was the LabCoat mesh. I have updated PregDefaults_TS2.rar to include the fixed mesh, and have also added LabCoatFix.rar that includes only the fixed labcoat mesh, so that you don't have to download the whole thing again. Let me know if that fixes things.

adammc80: If it still crashes for you, let me know which outfits were visible on the screen right before it crashes. (IE: Which EP they were from, and as good a description as you can). So on the page of outfits right before the crash, just take a mental noteof what's there so that I can narrow it down; that'd be a big help. Thanks!

Fodi is my comic
Test Subject
#95 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 2:37 AM
First, let me say this is well on its way to being my favorite download ever. We have seriously needed this for so long! I'm really excited about installing the Celebration Stuff meshes. Thank you so much!

I have noticed one small problem, however, with the flapper-like formal dresses in the game. I have noticed that something goes corrupt with the fat mesh when pregnant or not pregnant with your replacement installed. The "average" mesh doesn't have this issue. I took your meshes out to test, and the dress showed up normally. I've taken some screencaps to show you what I mean. Sorry to be a whiner.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:20 AM
I agree with amestris, I would love to see an adult male version! Thanks for all your hard work on this one! I soooo can't wait to try it out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#97 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sodiumlight
I have noticed one small problem, however, with the flapper-like formal dresses in the game. I have noticed that something goes corrupt with the fat mesh when pregnant or not pregnant with your replacement installed. The "average" mesh doesn't have this issue. I took your meshes out to test, and the dress showed up normally. I've taken some screencaps to show you what I mean. Sorry to be a whiner.

Yeah, for some reason the normals on that dress don't export from Milkshape very well. I thought I had them fixed for all the states (normal, fat, preg), but I must have missed that one. I'll try to get to it later tonight or tomorrow night.

Fodi is my comic
Test Subject
#98 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 9:51 PM
These are Great! No probs at all! The thing I liked the most, is that fat sims look like they are having twins...which is a + for me because it works great for my stories!

I hope you get H&M soon!
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:53 PM
So cool! Thanks I'll have a nice go with with this. I hope you make a male one very soon because it depresses me how theres hardly any male preggy belly meshes. Oh and the belly and breast are just fine how you've made them.

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#100 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:02 AM Last edited by eevilcat : 20th Jul 2007 at 7:28 AM.
Hi, I've come across a problem tonight with the female military career counter intelligence mesh (fat morph). It is all asploded. I'm pretty sure that it's probably the replacement mesh that's causing the problem, could you take a look please?

Edit: You might want to look at the YA cheerleader mesh as well, as the same problem was reported on MATY with that - they also have the pregnancy meshes installed.
Page 4 of 17