Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[~~Separates] Jeans - 'Normal' and 'Untucked' Version

by frizelbliz Posted 5th Oct 2007 at 4:56 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2008 at 10:14 AM by frizelbliz : made pictures appear again

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 7:17 AM
For anybody looking for the original Auronette shoe textures, I believe I've located them on the latest incarnation of Insim: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,49813.0.html.
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 9:21 AM Last edited by Alexrsims : 12th Sep 2013 at 6:00 PM. Reason: Problem Fixed Itself
Shows up with maxis black jeans as thumbnail, and when selected, makes the sim's entire body invisible except for the head. I definitely downloaded and installed the necessary mesh. I have up to and including the pets expansion.

Edit: Huh, it randomly started working. I guess it was just my game being stupid as usual.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#28 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 9:59 PM
Thanks! :D
Page 2 of 2