Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robert Hawkwood * handsome indie rocker

by kamikitten Posted 1st Feb 2008 at 11:50 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2009 at 9:58 PM by kamikitten

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
#51 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:06 PM Last edited by HIM666 : 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:11 PM.
WOW! This guy is super hot! He looks so real! Thanks for sharing him ;-) And I am super pleased he was featured! Also there is nothing wrong with a touch of femininity, sheesh have you seen how feminine my sim guys are lol!
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:04 PM
He is amazing, I dunno if I can write this here but when I try to install him into my game it says there is something wrong with file Such a same cos I have sims who want him lol
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:18 PM
Soo hot! I LUV him * downloads *
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 1:00 AM
Just wanted to let you know the skin does not show up if you don't have Pets or a later EP. I only have up to OFB installed on my main computer that I use for movie making/photography. My other 'hacking' computer I have all EPs except Pets and he shows up fine. Oh well.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Theorist
#55 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 3:22 AM
awesome!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 5:24 AM
He's incredible gorgeous. Thanks.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#57 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by decorgal21572
Just wanted to let you know the skin does not show up if you don't have Pets or a later EP. I only have up to OFB installed on my main computer that I use for movie making/photography. My other 'hacking' computer I have all EPs except Pets and he shows up fine. Oh well.

Yeah me too....
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 8:02 AM
Congrats on being featured, I love a slightly feminine look on my sim boys, as they beget the most gorgeous girls, and he is soo their cup of tea today

Thank you for sharing him
XXX
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#59 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 8:40 AM Last edited by kamikitten : 4th Feb 2008 at 8:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by decorgal21572

I don't have Pets installed on my computer so, have no idea why the skin isn't showing up. Stefan wrote he made this skintone with pets installed but I haven't pets and it's showing up by me. I used Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer to install Stefan's sim I downloaded the original skintone with also I had the pets ep while ago but unistalled it so, maybe that was the trick on my comp to have the skintone... dunno...

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Scholar
#60 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 8:39 AM
Gorgeous sim! I am surprised to see a comment about his lips being feminine. His lips are exactly like my husband's, and my husband is uh, how do I describe him? I guess big NFL football player-looking kind of guy, mean goatee, scares the crap out of people who cross him with just one glare, total opposite of feminine in every way. So trust me, these lips are great on a guy. A girl who kisses a pair of lips like that will be a very happy girl. Excellent job, excellent excellent. But no surprise there. I adore your creations.

Oh and regarding funkey monkey's comment, yes, my daughter inherited this pout from her father and she does get complimented on her smile a lot. It does help real life genetics too, LOL, for the man to have a few softer facial features here and there.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#61 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Gorgeous sim! I am surprised to see a comment about his lips being feminine. His lips are exactly like my husband's, and my husband is uh, how do I describe him? I guess big NFL football player-looking kind of guy, mean goatee, scares the crap out of people who cross him with just one glare, total opposite of feminine in every way. So trust me, these lips are great on a guy. A girl who kisses a pair of lips like that will be a very happy girl. Excellent job, excellent excellent. But no surprise there. I adore your creations.

Oh and regarding funkey monkey's comment, yes, my daughter inherited this pout from her father and she does get complimented on her smile a lot. It does help real life genetics too, LOL, for the man to have a few softer facial features here and there.

Thank you and true true! Personally, I love guys with 'plumpy lips', those are just like saying 'oh, kiss us, please!' haha, that's why I gave Rob this kind of lips Oh and, I was watching discovery science once and there was a show about what kind of man do woman find more attractive and the researches shew that guys with a bit of feminine face expression were more attractive to the ladies that those hercules-square-faced looking guys so... lol

Scholar
#62 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 10:40 AM
Yumm-my! Thanks!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 12:55 PM
hot guy ouh sim
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 1:16 PM
He looks like Tom Cruise.
Test Subject
#65 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 2:40 PM
Woooow drop dead georgeos, amazing lips!!

Abacaxí
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 2:40 PM
Woooow drop dead georgeous, amazing lips!!

Abacaxí
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 10:43 PM
He is beautiful. He's going in my game right away!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 2:57 AM
ooooo...me loves....

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
Field Researcher
#69 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 12:50 PM
uhh my gawd. he is gorgeous!!!!! so marrying him
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#70 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 2:13 PM
OOOhhh *tries not to drool on her new jeans*, he's absolutely gorgeous! And I love Indie rock too,lol

Great job!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 6:07 AM
OOH!!! thanks he's a doll,my sim ladies in my 'hoods are gonna go wild....... so Thanks!!!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Field Researcher
#72 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 5:20 PM
Wow he is gorgeous! He looks so realistic.
Test Subject
#73 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:24 AM
What a stunning Sim - wow, cant God give me a man like that? Please?

Phenomenal job. Simply extraordinary.
Scholar
#74 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 8:24 AM
He's so gorgeous in the game! The eyes are um, I don't know what to say, I mean they're just amazing. I put one on a sister sim I made for him and she is so beautiful. Are you planning to release an eye set based off the eyes you made for him? I love your eye sets and think a set based off this one would be a fantastic addition to your collection of work. If not, that's fine...I can recolor for my personal use. But if you were planning on releasing a set, I will be happy to wait for it.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#75 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
He's so gorgeous in the game! The eyes are um, I don't know what to say, I mean they're just amazing. I put one on a sister sim I made for him and she is so beautiful. Are you planning to release an eye set based off the eyes you made for him? I love your eye sets and think a set based off this one would be a fantastic addition to your collection of work. If not, that's fine...I can recolor for my personal use. But if you were planning on releasing a set, I will be happy to wait for it.

You took the thought out of my mind! I already planned to make an eyes set of his eyes, the idea came into my mind after I made those eyes for him so, keep checking back and soon the eyes will be here up for download

Page 3 of 6