Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *UPDATED for EP* Velvet Curtain Collection **Updated

by semloh Posted 14th Dec 2004 at 11:17 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2005 at 6:52 AM by semloh : EP Update

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 12:38 AM
They are wonderful! Get carried away ANYTIME! I agree with your wife an daughter, need bedding to match. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing!
Instructor
#27 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 1:27 AM
very niiiiiiiiiiiiice! I can't wait to try them out.. finally some more curtain variation.. I hope soon we 'll be able to make cutom wallpaper and floors too
Instructor
#28 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 1:29 AM
Big Thankyou Very much.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 4:35 AM
Thank you so much for the velvet curtains! They are fabulous!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 5:48 AM
Love the colors, thank you!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetTart
ack! everytime I try to log off I see a new thing posted! and here I thought I had too much in my download folder with the clothes!! YIKES!! now I have a jumble of clothes, hair, eyes, makeup and best of all.. awesome objects!!
You all never cease to amaze me with your talents!!!
YOU should come out with an objects expansion pack!!!
thank you from the bottom of my addicted to sims heart!!!

i have over 5,000 downloads and counting... :argh: i swear, they just keep putting cute stuff up to download and i'm not gonna get any sleep anytime soon...

*runs to check for new floors/walls downloads* :sprint:

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apriltini
Oooh, purple! And gray! *bows down*

what she said :gonemad: :slow:

:bow: i'm not worthy... i'm not worthy

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Instructor
#33 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 10:55 AM
Very nice collection. Thank you!

Melissa
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 1:36 PM
The textures you've added really add something to the curtains. They're fantastic.

The screenshot looked like there was gray, but there isn't. Darn.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 1:38 AM
I love these curtains! THANK YOU!!
Forum Resident
#36 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 3:09 AM
I couldn't wait to get these in my sim house, but they weren't there when I started my game (I haven't rebooted yet, so I'm hopfull they will show up when I do that). They look great!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 6:03 AM
wow! yahohooo! curtian mania! thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 2:20 PM
The new whites and beiges are just perfect! Thank you so much! Now I'm off to re-decorate! I've been waiting for something like this since I first saw all the ugly curtains Maxis gave us!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 2:33 PM
Thankyou for these, just what my simmies need!
You are welcome to get carried away anytime!
Hugs
Annie -x-*
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 2:44 PM
Thanx a lot, definitelly white and beige simple courtains needed, i really don't put courtains in my houses don't like the colors
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 2:45 PM
Very Nice Thank You
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 3:38 AM
Nice, quite a few here, now I have a curtain for any type of room. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 6:43 PM
Duh I thought updated meant EP Ready
I guess I should learn to read. In my excitement, I thought I could take your beautiful curtains off my update list. I do love them. I have them all vevet and quaint. I mean what is a Sims2 house without beautiful curtains? Are you going to update them so they are compatible with the new University expansion pack please? I would appreciate it. Thank you. :D
Field Researcher
#44 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 8:55 PM
I keep checking back, Semloh to see if these and your Antique Lace Curtains are updated! I just love them all, and they were very important to my Sims' homes!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 8:40 AM
The colours are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these!
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 3:17 AM
Thank you for the wide variety and for making these EP ready.
Test Subject
#47 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 3:57 AM
great!
great colour pkgs for the curtains thanks
#48 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 5:37 AM
Yay!! thanks so much, they look great!!
#49 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 6:33 PM
Finally, some more colors for the curtains! Thanks a lot, I find Maxis didn't make many choices, nothing could match my houses! xx
Page 2 of 2