Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] Miniskirt with High Heels

by Mr.Bill Posted 7th Feb 2005 at 10:50 AM

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 11:08 PM Last edited by tatsel9 : 16th Feb 2005 at 3:39 AM.
Default This is great
Thank you love the mesh!! I changed the skirt and nylons the nylons have a lacey look! {Take Care Of Your Self} as chii would say
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 11:52 PM
i would like if you all who made new clothes with this mesh to upload them. Some of us stink at making clothes or to lazy (raises hands) so im begging please upload these great skins thanks a bunch
Field Researcher
#53 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:14 AM
i would like to know how they're doing it.
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:37 AM
This is pretty cool and I've been hoping for a skirt this short for adults but with a different type of shoe. That and a normal-sized butt. I'll post a picture to show you what I'm talking about. All in all, this is good to have and I'm sure Dina will love it.
Screenshots

Hava nagila, have two nagila, have three nagila, they're pretty small.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 3:46 AM
Thank you so much, Mr. Bill!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#56 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:35 PM Last edited by pseudonymph24 : 16th Feb 2005 at 7:52 PM. Reason: wrong thread

EDIT// i meant to post this in the "EXTREME" thread lol. oh well. i did this with the mesh that originally had the leopard-print dress.

i will take some pics of what i did w/ the skirt, too.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#57 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:58 PM
pseudonymph24, I absolutley love the sim you have pictured there with the multicolored dress. Will she be up for download ? I really would love to have her?
Field Researcher
#58 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:24 PM
maree, i'll PM you tonight.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 9:39 PM
good job! i wish i could do stuff like that :weep:
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:17 PM
Thanks Mr Bill! love it
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:18 PM
upload upload upload pleaaazzzeeee
Field Researcher
#62 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 1:47 PM
Thank you Mr Bill, this is great.
I am also liking all the skins I've seen here. Great!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty512
Here is my creation...a Gwen Stefani style skirt. Took me a lot of time but I'm proud of the result. Hope you enjoy it! :D

i looooove gwen stefani, good job!!

Our is a maddness stepped in lore.
The hardest kind for the hardest core.
Instructor
#64 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 7:39 PM
I really love the idea of high heels...mr bill are you going to comment on the knee problem pointed out so nicely before? I noticed you have posted since then but you havent said anything about it. Is anybody fixing the problem? I would love to beta test for anybody who fixes the problem.

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JessicaRitchie
Fantastic mesh!!

Jessica

i agree and the dress is sublime, can you upload it pls?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#66 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 9:03 PM
As far as the knees are concerned,

The newest mesh tools are finally able to work with animation now, tho it's not yet perfect. As soon as a tool is available to move the joints into the knees, you can rest assured I will post a new copy of my meshes without that bug.
Inventor
#67 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maree464
pseudonymph24, I absolutley love the sim you have pictured there with the multicolored dress. Will she be up for download ? I really would love to have her?

Pseudonumph, I second that request. That's a nice looking sim. Looks very much like a friend of mine and would love it if she was available for download.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 6:32 PM
Very nice, thank you.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 11:05 PM
sure, roxxy. check your PM.
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pop2dapop
Well Ive downloaded the one with the high heels and the bigger boobs so if i downloaded this one will my sim still have bigger boobs just with a bigger butt... lolz I am confused oh and the outfit is by Nikkkisims2site I think This is my sim with the extreme sexi dress download you provided on the new mesh threads, Will my sim keep the bigger boobs and higher heels and just have a big butt,.... srry
-Pop2dapop

I want that outfit :bump: where can i download it>?????
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:26 PM
Hey can someone upload an denim verision of these skirts? Please please please?

:sink:

:bump:

Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:26 AM
Default Short Skirt and Heels
Hi, Mr Bill
I just love the short skirt and heels mesh. It's quite stunning.

Is this the right place to ask if it's possible to do a mesh for a calf-length tight skirt with similar heels and 'butt enhancement'? I'd really love to see a mesh for that. (Think Marilyn Monroe in the Seven Year Itch!)

Thanks for the hard work!

Riever49
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 11:53 PM
Would love to add it to my game. I put the Mesh and package in my download file and it does not show up. What am I doing wrong?
#74 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 7:05 PM
I've made a skirt + pink boots for you to use..
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Coolskirt.zip (145.6 KB, 918 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 4:10 AM
Wicked! Demirox....Luvin those pink boots, great job!!!!
Page 3 of 6