Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: NEW Grand Piano!

by faeriegurl Posted 25th Mar 2005 at 5:48 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2008 at 2:32 PM by -Maylin-

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 163 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Forum Resident
#51 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 3:30 AM
Absolutely amazing, you've done a first rate job girl it's beautiful, should be 10 stars for sure, Thank You, downloading now can't wait to see this beauty in the game.
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 3:58 AM
Brilliant piano.

Unfortunatly though it does not show up in my game. I dont have the EP installed, tho will be once i know all my content will work with it.

Also if your updating it, any chance of maing it accessable in community?

Many thanks
Mike xx
Scholar
#53 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:05 AM
Wow! This is stunning, thank you!
Instructor
#54 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:10 AM
after two grand pianos popped up and still no white or black recolors, i was really beginning to wonder how hard it was! This is really nice, faeriegurl. Much appreciation. I like the inside as well from what i see. thank you... btw who is that stunningly sexy woman in as your avy?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
btw who is that stunningly sexy woman in as your avy?

That's Scarlett Johansson... I love her, she's so beautiful

~faeriegurl~
Sims 2 Creations - http://www.sims2creations.com

faerie's blog - http://spaces.msn.com/members/enchantedrealm/
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 1:09 PM
Fabulous! I can't wait to try it! Thanks so very much!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:23 AM
Any updates to getting the perform and join functions available and fixing the footprint for this piano? It's really an exceptional new mesh object and I can't wait to have my prodigy sim perform for an audience.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:34 AM
Loves it! Can't wait for the recolors (yes I still like white!) Very beautiful!
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:40 AM
that is AMAZING!!!! it looks like something Maxis would do, and i am sure it would take them 2 times longer to do that than you, AMAZING work.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:16 AM
Just wanted to let you know what a fantaskic job you did on this object.

However a couple of bugs. The JOIN option does in fact work so does practice, However while the menu says it allows for PERFORM when you click on it it just swooshes out of the cue. They can't actually do it. Options are in the menu it just doesn't work.

Other then that you have done a wonderful job meshing this object with a good texture.
It's not flat it has shadow and demension. BRAVO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:21 PM
Lovely....
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:11 PM
One word......."W - O - W!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*DoWnLoAdInG NOW!!*
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:35 PM
It looks gorgeous faeriegurl!!! I don't care if the join and perform options don't work, just having it in my sims homes is good enough!!!!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:08 PM
This piano is too classy for the join/perform otpion. It is for the serious student of the piano forte.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:26 PM
Wow!!! I love it- will go home and try it tonight. Thank you!!!! I'd also love to see more color options. Especially a white one that doesn't look like a blur.
Test Subject
#66 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:27 PM
You have NO idea how long I have longed for a 'plain' black piano. But this... awesome design!
Almost too beautiful to let my sims touch it with their dirty sticky 'I-refuse-to-wash-my-hands-on-my-own-so-if-you-really-want-me-to-you'll-just-have-to-MAKE-me' hands...
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 6:14 AM
dat is soooo cool.......now like me my sims can be music majors and perform in the auditorium in front of hundreds of people without using the old stand up........you are the greatest.....

thanks sooo much
Field Researcher
#68 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 9:22 AM
this is great. i can't wait for the perform option to work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 11:08 AM
Sorry for not updating this yet, but it appears that other people's new pianos have the same problem, and nothing I have tried has fixed it. Maybe it is a SimPE problem. Anyway, I will definitely post as soon as I find out how to fix it. Thanks everyone for testing and I hope you still enjoy the practice function, and it seems that join works too.
Scholar
#70 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:47 PM
Hey, this is beautiful. Truthfully I like it without the perform action. It seems kind of stupid for a sim, that lives alone, to stick a tip jar out every time they go to play, especially if there is no one else on the lot. Thank you for this.

Teresa
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:16 PM
WOW thanks faeriegurl, just what my Sidney Opera House needs.
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:18 PM
Having a little problem. I don't have the EP and it's not showing up.
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 6:53 AM
oh
my
GOD! It's goergeous! I'm gonna go install it right now!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 10:31 PM
has anyone figured out why this object doesn't show up in TS2 original?
i've read through the thread and haven't seen any comments addressing this issue.
btw, the grand piano (and the related electronic keyboard) look really nice. great job.
it's just a shame that they don't show up unless you've got the EP.
Test Subject
#75 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 1:13 PM
Hello Faeriegurl,
I don't have the ep so your beautyful piano is not showing up in my game even like your awesum keybord. Is it possible to make those beautyful things for people like my whitout the ep?
Page 3 of 7