Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 2:57 PM
Default Anybody who cosplays?
So, since there was not yet a thread about this. I'm making one now. o3o

I'm wondering if anybody else is into cosplaying. And if yes, what characters?
Also, since it's become so popular recently on con's here in Sweden, have anybody gone to a maid café... or worked/works at one? *ww*

Well, to start of I cosplay. A lot. I'm currently not really capable (or even allowed) to move around a lot, so the things I work on have to be put on hold (Just about 1-2 weeks and I can start again...). The ones I cosplay are, Thouma Rima, Chrome Dokuro, Hibari Kyouya, Link (skyward Sword version), and I'm currently making an Aoi Nagisa cosplay.
I'm also member of a maid café, but not telling more than that (since it's still a bit hush-hush).

So, anybody else that shares this hobby?

腐女子 です~
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 6:13 PM
*gasps* Yes, I do cosplay. I have cosplayed as Sebastian from Black Butler And Sora from Kingdom Hearts II. I have also cosplayed as L from Death Note. I love to Cosplay! Its amazing. You can be like one of your favourite characters. I have cosplayed with friends. I had a friend cosplay as Kairi and I cosplayed as Sora, it was fun times. I have also cosplayed as Chikane from Kannazuki No Miko. And Amane from Strawberry Panic. And of course, you can never go alone. So, I had two friends play Hikari that is with Amane. And Himeko with Chikane. It was fun.

AND WHAT?!?!?! I love Aoi Nagisa. That makes me want to cosplay as Hanazono Shizuma Sadness.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 9:53 AM
Yey another cosplayer! \(^w^)/
I totally agree on the part about being your favourite characters. Cosplaying with friends is the best, I kind of forced a friend to cosplay Shiki with me when I was Rima (don't think she ever will again, she hated the hairstyle)...

Actually, I'm making the Aoi Nagisa cosplay since a lovely friend of mine who cosplays Shizuma-onee-sama didn't have a Nagisa yet. We're planing on setting up a magnet photoshoot when we've got everything ready (and when we don't have a lot to do on other projects)~

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 2:52 AM
Awwweee! I love too Cosplay. I am planning on going too Malaysia soon. At least I am hoping. My friend wants me to spend some time with her. And I am really excited. And she wants me to stay long enough to get our costumes made. She wants to be my Kairi, and I'll be her Sora. I swear...Sora is my main Cosplay We sort of have a group of people lined up ((Well, her friends)), to cosplay the rest of the Kingdom Hearts group

And of course, I am super awesome, I've already have most of the Keyblades made. I am thinking of going with the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper o.O

So, are you excited to play Aoi Nagisa? o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 12:53 PM
Well, of course I'm excited! I've wanted to cosplay Nagisa-chan for years, and then Shizuma-onee-sama asked me if I wanted to be her Nagisa~
Still have to get the wig though... everything else is pretty much complete.

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 4:41 AM
Sweet! That makes me excited when a friend asks me to be theirs...Yeah, that is what my friend called me. "Hers" and I was like

"Sweet I am owned!"

>...> I take things rather weird.

I hope that you have fun being Nagisa She is sooooo adorable! And I squealed when, well, Shizuma and Nagisa...Yeah, no Spoilers. I don't want to ruin things :D

Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 1:28 AM
I cosplay. I've been Reno from Final Fantasy VII, as well as Vincent Valentine. I've also been Soubi from Loveless and I had a friend be Ritsuka. My future cosplays are going to be Howl from Howl's moving castle and Link from Legend of Zelda.