Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#301 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 11:27 PM
Thanks! This is my first time using SimPE, and starting with something simple helps.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 8:54 PM
Why does SimPE doesn`t work T_T ?
Test Subject
#303 Old 9th May 2010 at 1:20 AM
Amazingly helpful tutorial! Even a total igmo like me could follow it (once I figured out that CEP couldn't be subfoldered...), and now my Sims can have pretty art on their walls!
Test Subject
#304 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 12:53 PM
Thanx a bunch =D
Test Subject
#305 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 8:20 AM
Thanks SOO much! I have never recoulored an object, even a painting and thankfully, I HAVE MADE MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL RECOLOR!!!!
Test Subject
#306 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 5:49 PM
I want larger painting templates for simpe, I want to use the hear stone quilt as a template.
Test Subject
#307 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 7:29 AM
Wow I didn't know it was this simple Thanks so much!
Instructor
#308 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 11:39 PM
Beautiful, thanks! *sends virtual Pocky* I had to download and install the extra image template file from SimPE as well, because without it there were no templates.
Test Subject
#309 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 1:54 AM
It's not working for me. I don't see any bases.
Lab Assistant
#310 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 3:37 AM
Thank you for this. Another great tutorial here at MTS. I'm very happy now that I can CC paintings that I want and it was so simple all this time. I was a little nervous using SimPE and this tutorial made me finally use it with a little more confidence.
Test Subject
#311 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 10:04 PM
... I've installed CEP and it's saying I haven't installed it. Yep, I've been into preferences and I have both zCEP-EXTRA files ticked, then restarted SimPE... and it's not working. It's telling me 'The CEP must be installed and has not been found'. ???
Lab Assistant
#312 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 3:07 AM
I got it, very cool!
Thank you for this tutorial. The explanation is great!

Hugs to everyone, always!
Test Subject
#313 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 10:35 PM
I love studio template :D
Test Subject
#314 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 6:20 AM
Again, thank you Cynical Chick for taking the time to break it down so simply yet beautifully. Broke my Sims 2 Cherry and got my first pic up. I am overjoyed and delighted at having to "create" using this SimPE program.
Test Subject
#315 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 3:57 AM
Default Helpful
I loved this tutorial! Very simple. BUT now can someone direct me to a "frame" tutorial? I dont like most of the picture frame colors... Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#316 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 7:45 AM
So after a few years I had to come back and read this again to be able to make paintings, lol. Ended up I recolored the whole thing and the frame too like a normal object recolor instead. But this tutorial is still pretty cool and very useful.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Field Researcher
#317 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 11:57 PM
RE: Creating Custom Paintings with Photo Studio
Quote: Originally posted by Dark_creations
... I've installed CEP and it's saying I haven't installed it. Yep, I've been into preferences and I have both zCEP-EXTRA files ticked, then restarted SimPE... and it's not working. It's telling me 'The CEP must be installed and has not been found'. ???

Yup! I have been having the same issue, too. I've uninstalled it and re-installed it many times. I made certain, as well, that I had the newest, most up-to-date version of CEP that was out there (same with SimPE). And I tried again after all that and now I'm confused as to why it is still saying "The CEP must be installed and has not been found". Say wha'??? It is there, you silly program! Are you blind? Any way to fix this problem?

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Test Subject
#318 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 3:22 PM
Oh.. I love you. I can finally share my paintings on Sims! :-D
Yes, I m dA addicted person. (Deviantart.com)
Test Subject
#319 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 3:27 PM
I downloaded SimPE and installed. Then It prompt me to download some CEP or somethink like that so I just downloaded and installed. Did everything in this tutorial saved and when I start game this what shows me game client:

I see pictures on wall but they are not changed.

PS. I have sims 2 double deluxe and happy holiday stuff (fireworks rulez xD)
Screenshots
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#320 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pitol
I downloaded SimPE and installed. Then It prompt me to download some CEP or somethink like that so I just downloaded and installed. Did everything in this tutorial saved and when I start game this what shows me game client:

I see pictures on wall but they are not changed.

PS. I have sims 2 double deluxe and happy holiday stuff (fireworks rulez xD)

You need to enable custom content. You can see this in the options settings as well. You will have to restart after setting show custom content to yes.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#321 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
You need to enable custom content. You can see this in the options settings as well. You will have to restart after setting show custom content to yes.

Oh, I didnt realise that this mod do not add object or replace it but add another way of using object. I piss on that error screen. Everything works fine. Hail to the great Yuri!
Top Secret Researcher
#322 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 10:55 AM
This is a great tutorial. I'm trying it out in game right now.
I have a few questions though:
- Can this also be used to make bedding?
- And I also found a tutorial on making templates for PhotoStudio, but what's the purpose on having custom templates when there are already available in SimPE Photostudio? Is that for the size of the image? I don't understand what's the use of making many templates.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
#323 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 11:03 PM
I know this posts hasn't been touched for a long time..but I wanted to thank CynicalChick for creating this tutorial..I have started learning how to recolor and created a few paintings using this..thank you so much..for your hard work and helping other to learn.. :lovestruc
Instructor
#324 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 2:49 AM
Oh no CynicalChick..your pictures are missing because of photobucket..I hate what they have done to people and tinypic is going to be doing the same thing..
Page 13 of 13