Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#326 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:42 PM

I've gotta say my game's full of glitches...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#327 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 12:50 AM

....... Wat?

Hesper, that's not how you... You know what, even the Gnomes are laughing their ass off at you.

"I'm in need of some extra buttons so if you'll excuse me..."
"Staaap! That's my eye!!!!"

"That's it. No more driving lessons for you!"

So he starts a new job and... What the heck kind of work outfit is that???

Field Researcher
#328 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 5:35 AM
Morrigan Hemlock wanted to dance with my sim... so he did.

That's not--- uh...

You're doing it wrong..

Annnnd twirl! Heheh...
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#329 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 1:07 PM
Sims walking off OMSPs be like:

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#330 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:56 PM

Trainee Moderator
#331 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 4:23 PM
My angry toddlers...

Field Researcher
#332 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 10:59 AM Last edited by tysika : 28th Aug 2018 at 11:15 AM.

Dude has -100 relationship with a bird... must've gotten shit on.

Funny how they are still acquaintances, guess he's not crazy enough to declare a bird his nemesis yet.
Test Subject
#333 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 8:09 PM
Bennie's been doing this, he won't stop
Forum Resident
#334 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 3:30 AM
I don't even know.
Field Researcher
#335 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:12 PM

Jaysus, Walt. Can you not?

Oh, that is SO much better.. ugh.

..and now Heinz is doing what now? Gotta stop drinking the bathtub hooch.

Manfred, you do not do the smolder well.

FFF will you stoppit so I can get a good pic, Walt?

Yeah, that's about right, Lothar.

Still not as funny as the sims2 yoga pics, though. Those were always guaranteed to make me spit coffee and laugh.
Theorist
#336 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 2:04 AM

Finding your sim passed out on the riverbank...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#337 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 11:30 PM
My sim wanted to throw a party, so I let him do so.
Realizing it was kinda boring, I decided to summon a meteor in the middle of the party (yeah, I'm horrible) to see how "lit" the party could get.

Realizing the mistake I made, it was too late but I was impressed to see a creepy, little girl in the middle of the disaster, not even slightly reacting to the fire. So, I zoomed in to check her out and after that I immediately found a resemblance of my pic to one famous meme.
Here is my screenshot and the meme cropped together:

Here the things were getting even worse. Notice the creepy little girle who's (finally) panicking like the rest of the guests. Oh, and notice Morrigan Hemlock who doesn't seem to care about the fire, even though she's a vampire who could easily burn like a candle.

And finally the special guest has come to attend the burning party!

Mad Poster
#338 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 12:23 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 7th Apr 2019 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Can't tell "left" from "right".
Quote: Originally posted by Thanders
Here the things were getting even worse. Notice the creepy little girle who's (finally) panicking like the rest of the guests. Oh, and notice Morrigan Hemlock who doesn't seem to care about the fire, even though she's a vampire who could easily burn like a candle.

I like the dimly visible man (second from left right) who's ON FIRE and doesn't even seem to notice - he's just standing there.
Trainee Moderator
#339 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 7:20 PM

This kid believes she can do anything, including jumping over big bridges.

Theorist
#340 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 9:07 PM

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Helptato
#341 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 12:41 PM

In the midst of a hotdog eating contest one fine summer's day in Appaloosa Plains, chaos broke out when a Sim went into labour. Turns out it was more then just a food baby from too many hot dogs!!

My Sim Olivia however doesn't give a fig and wandered off to play football by herself.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Scholar
#342 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 3:53 PM
So as I'm getting into the game I can start sharing pics as well Now, please excuse the quality of the images. I use to do screenshots by hitting Print Scrn and paste result into Paint but if I do that in TS3 the pic becomes very dark... Seems Like I have to tweak something. And it seems like they do have a problem over at Flikr so I attache the file instead.

Anyway, I was sending my sim (not in picture) to Crystal springs to fish and found her two neighbours from across the road. Standing on a cliff reading books! Um, what now??
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#343 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 6:27 PM
Mrmo, if you press C then the game captures a screenshot for you.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#344 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Mrmo, if you press C then the game captures a screenshot for you.

Yeah, I did read something about it but it was later on. I do it next time. I'm still learning.
Scholar
#345 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 3:56 PM
Ok, so I get this girl a horse and the game glinches?! Um... On the bright side, I did not see the white box later.

Test Subject
#346 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 3:48 PM
[IMG][/IMG]

a fairy raccoon? (plus my sim was alien pregnant)
Field Researcher
#347 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 5:57 PM

I was disappointed when I checked and saw that this van was owned by an adult not an elder. Still- nice driving Mrs. Bunch.
Test Subject
#348 Old 13th Apr 2019 at 1:04 AM
I have one of those too. My town's school bus provides door-to-door service.

Forum Resident
#349 Old 13th Apr 2019 at 12:35 PM
Ever experience so much grief you stand through a sink?
Mad Poster
#350 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 10:48 PM
Page 14 of 19