Replies: 11930 (Who?), Viewed: 753137 times.
Page 472 of 478
Scholar
#11776 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 11:15 AM
A teleporter with a sub menu specifically for listing the selected sims friends, so I don't have to spend 10 minutes finding that one townies name.

Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Test Subject
#11777 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 2:29 AM
Hey everybody! It's nice to see the Sims 2 still so alive and well!

I recently got back to playing Sims 2 and I'm looking for this mod I downloaded a long time ago. It's an an object that helps you cheat with your career, relationships etc... It looks like the No-Fuss Fiscus but you can also change it to look like a microwave or some other object.

Does anybody have an idea what I am looking for? I can't seem to find it anymore. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11778 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 7:57 AM
^Are you talking about the simblender by twojeffs? If so, it's found here: https://simfileshare.net/folder/92533/
Mad Poster
#11779 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:03 PM
Apropos of the conversation on the random thoughts thread, and the hack grades interaction that young adults who join the secret society get, a scenario with hacking businesses or government where the sim might get a visit from the police and the computer confiscated or make some extra cash would be fun. For those of us with playable prisons we could fit it into that.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#11780 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbee
Apropos of the conversation on the random thoughts thread, and the hack grades interaction that young adults who join the secret society get, a scenario with hacking businesses or government where the sim might get a visit from the police and the computer confiscated or make some extra cash would be fun. For those of us with playable prisons we could fit it into that.

You probably haven't got scenario with counterfeit machine and police.
Test Subject
#11781 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 7:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudetteCorleone
^Are you talking about the simblender by twojeffs? If so, it's found here: https://simfileshare.net/folder/92533/

Thank you!
Mad Poster
#11782 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 3:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annaminna
You probably haven't got scenario with counterfeit machine and police.

I have, but that's printing cash not stealing government secrets for lulz.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
#11783 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 6:23 AM
A hack that makes it possible for sims to clean coffee mugs/cups stacking them same way as they do the dishes. And also that allows stacking desert plates with regular ones and bowls indistinctly. It would make Cj's MoreDishes better.
Lab Assistant
#11784 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 4:26 PM
Is there a mod that can SPAWN police and/or firefighters for community lot? Either OBJECT MOD/HACKED ITEM or just a mod????? I need something like this (similat to HOSPITAL MOD by CHRIS HATCH).
Mad Poster
#11785 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 8:05 PM
If you know the names of them, you could use a teleporter to summon them over.
Mad Poster
#11786 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 9:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushigal007
If you know the names of them, you could use a teleporter to summon them over.
You can check their names in SimPE. (Sim Browser -- NPCs)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#11787 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena88
Is there a mod that can SPAWN police and/or firefighters for community lot? Either OBJECT MOD/HACKED ITEM or just a mod????? I need something like this (similat to HOSPITAL MOD by CHRIS HATCH).

https://modthesims.info/showthread....838#post5599838

CH NPC spawning cars.
Lab Assistant
#11788 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 7:31 PM
I've had this dream for a while of a local newspaper - an add-on or replacement, I don't know which I would have liked best - for my sims. They could place personal ads for weddings and engagements. births and deaths, and maybe place ads for newly started businesses, to spread the word in the neighbourhood. Reading the local newspaper would give a little more more fun because of the gossip factor (and if it's anything like the local newspaper back home, you would also have lots of fun with all the typos and all the bad attempts at serious news reporting) and would be a new source for the meaningful type of gossip. In my dreams of these local newspapers they also have a crossword that gives more fun solving it than the usual newspaper, because it would be easier (making you feel a bit smarter) and full of local refernces. Imagine my sims joy at seeing their names in print!
I want this so much now I'm going to try to practice my modding skills again. I have succesfully changed objects to raise and lower motives before, so that part should be possible. That's a first step at least to fulfilling my own CC dream .
Mad Poster
#11789 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 8:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMal
I've had this dream for a while of a local newspaper - an add-on or replacement, I don't know which I would have liked best - for my sims. They could place personal ads for weddings and engagements. births and deaths, and maybe place ads for newly started businesses, to spread the word in the neighbourhood. Reading the local newspaper would give a little more more fun because of the gossip factor (and if it's anything like the local newspaper back home, you would also have lots of fun with all the typos and all the bad attempts at serious news reporting) and would be a new source for the meaningful type of gossip. In my dreams of these local newspapers they also have a crossword that gives more fun solving it than the usual newspaper, because it would be easier (making you feel a bit smarter) and full of local refernces. Imagine my sims joy at seeing their names in print!
I want this so much now I'm going to try to practice my modding skills again. I have succesfully changed objects to raise and lower motives before, so that part should be possible. That's a first step at least to fulfilling my own CC dream .

That gossip was in TS3 newspaper as I remember. Maybe something you can take from there? When sim was reading there were popups saying what is happening with neighbors. Something similar as Story progression mod does.
Mad Poster
#11790 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 10:31 PM Last edited by sushigal007 : 4th Feb 2021 at 10:50 PM.
I think I probably mentioned this once already, but I invited the extended Smith-Curious family over to celebrate Vidcund's baby's birthday and it annoyed me again - a mod to stop Sims, especially uncontrollable Sims, from trying to enter an occupied bathroom, because when they can't, they keep trying over and over and it lags my computer. I could kind of understand it here because there is just the one bathroom, but I hate it in dorms when there's plenty of other bathrooms and they just stand there and spam the one they can't get into.

And second, not really a mod and definitely not gonna happen as I'm pretty sure it's abandonware now, but I'd love an update to Wardrobe Wranger that would let me batch select accessories to jewellerify. I have 90 masks to bin as Lip Ring and I have to do them one at a time. Then 182 scarves. Maybe this teach me a little restraint next time I decide to make recolours (it wont).
Lab Assistant
#11791 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 10:51 PM
@Annaminna_ Thanks for the tip! I don't play ts3 (tested it once and hated it), so I didn't know that. If the newspaper isn't coded completely differently it could very well be useful to me.
Mad Poster
#11792 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushigal007
I think I probably mentioned this once already, but I invited the extended Smith-Curious family over to celebrate Vidcund's baby's birthday and it annoyed me again - a mod to stop Sims, especially uncontrollable Sims, from trying to enter an occupied bathroom, because when they can't, they keep trying over and over and it lags my computer. I could kind of understand it here because there is just the one bathroom, but I hate it in dorms when there's plenty of other bathrooms and they just stand there and spam the one they can't get into.

There is two versions to choose. Either Bathroom Uses You from Pescado or if you don't want so complicated mod just download bathroom doors from Simlogical. There are minor issues with doors but you can use them at parties or just manually unlock if needed. Or maybe you need Dumb In Use Test ?
Mad Poster
#11793 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 1:14 AM
Ooh, that Dumb In Use Test sounds perfect, I'll give that a try! And if that fails, I'm pretty sure I already have BUY and just... haven't ever actually tried using it.
Lab Assistant
#11794 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 7:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BinahLaGoaty
I would love to have a mirrored version of Huge Lunatic's backless showertub.
Or a global mod which doesn't make tubs unusable when I place a sink next to the tub's water-tap.

Curious if this global mod or a mirrored showertub has been made yet? No luck Googling it, though it looks like Rosebine came close to making one. Currently, I just use a bathtub in the direction I need, I just wish it could have a showerhead too.
Test Subject
#11795 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 9:53 AM
idk if this would work but maybe a camera mod that improves movement controls on high floors by treating each floor as if they were ground level.
Instructor
#11796 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 3:40 PM Last edited by ankoyume : 6th Feb 2021 at 3:53 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMal
I've had this dream for a while of a local newspaper - an add-on or replacement, I don't know which I would have liked best - for my sims. They could place personal ads for weddings and engagements. births and deaths, and maybe place ads for newly started businesses, to spread the word in the neighbourhood. [It] would be a new source for the meaningful type of gossip.

And claimed lost pets would appear in this local newspaper too, so that sims can return runaway pets to their owners...

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Lab Assistant
#11797 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 5:53 PM
if they can add in story progression to the game, I'd still like to see the addition of clubs from that one sims 4 EP where u can create factions. Would really be good for mediveal type of stuff

JESSE!
Test Subject
#11798 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 12:05 PM
It would be cool if there was a mod that added new interactions based on a sim's career to make it more interactive and funny!

I have found a Pickpocket Mod that allows sims to pickpocket others, with animations from the BV npc thief. This could be edited to become Criminal Career based.
Here on Mod The Sims there is a Party Mod which includes fund-raising parties which are PERFECT for Sims involved in Politics, especially if you are doing a BACC challenge and the mayor must build all community lots from their own funds.
It would be cool if this "Get to Work" or "Ambitions" kind of gameplay was pushed even further.
I imagine the interaction "Arrest" for Sims employed in Law Enforcement which would make the target a household member and give him a memory and a token that denies the token-holder to appear in community lots. Then the police officer can release the criminal with a second "Release" interaction, which removes the token and gives him another memory. This way you can play a Police Station as a household and lock thieves in cells until they are released! I know this can be done through other means, such as the Visitor Controller, but I would love it if it was actual gameplay, with interactions, memories, furiousness between the criminal and the police officer, so that the Sims feel alive and truly affected by the new gameplay features.
There could be similar ideas for other careers, such as a "Medical Check" for Sims in the medicine field (with animations from the Psychologist that helps sims in Aspiration failure), which would provide a pop-up with information about the sim's sickness state.
Scholar
#11799 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 12:59 PM
I would like a simple mod — freestyle builds creativity. I have a very poor sim who can’t afford anything to skill or have fun. Her hobby is music and dance, so she freestyles all the time. I’d like to see her get a little better over time.
Lab Assistant
#11800 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 5:17 PM
I would like to see/find DRIVABLE/FUNCTUIONAL military tank vehicle. If its possible.
Page 472 of 478