Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 6:37 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default InTeenimater - Ultimate Collection
Good morning,
I have a big problem and I don't know how to fix it.

As the title, I have a problem with that hack.
I have all the expansions and I downloaded the file, followed all the instructions, but when I start the game I have some big problems:

Sims don't follow my actions. For example if I click to go and sit on the couch, they take a few steps and then and as if they jump back
- I don't get options if I click the sim

I do not understand what I am wrong and do not understand with which file conflicts. I note that I have not installed anything yet, except these programs :

- Clean UI
- Hack to have 8 sims
- Some house mod the sims
- Some changes on lighting and play from this site
https://lesyasun.tumblr.com/post/17...to-make-my-game

Can someone help me?
I don't understand what to do and why the game behaves like this.
It never happened to me.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 6:42 PM
Which version did you get? The AL/M&G version? (That's the correct one for the UC).

Inteen is a big mod with a lot of possible conflicts, and this sounds like jump bugs - which is when the game is trying to initiate actions but the conflict is stopping the action from happening (the "jump" is an error/reset). You probably have to run the hack conflict detection utility (HDCU).

Some of the mods on Lesyasun's list could potentially cause the issues. PregWearAll is a known one (can be fixed by making sure it loads last), the Uni mods could potentially cause issues (with YA pregnancy), not sure about ACR. Could be others I've overlooked. Make sure you get the AL/M&G compatible versions of all the hacks/mods you want.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 7:29 PM
I apologize from now on, but I am Italian and I do not know English well (I use the translator) and it may happen not to explain me well or that I will ask for further clarification.

I downloaded this version:

Link : http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...n/inteenimater/
Screen : http://prntscr.com/royrkh

What program should I use to see if I have any conflicts?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 8:10 PM
Okay, I did.
What should I do?
Uninstall everything? Or do I have to install on an order?

Report Start 29/03/2020 21:08:55

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: InTeenimater - Abort Pregnancy on Param 0
Group ID: 0x7FD46CD0
Instance ID: 0x00000705
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\zzzInTeenimater_B.package
\downloads\Famiglia\extendedfamily.package

Procedure Name: InTeenimater - Get Fertility Adjustment in T[1]
Instance ID: 0x00000702

Procedure Name: InTeenimater - Pregnancy
Instance ID: 0x00000701

Procedure Name: InTeenimater - Safe WooHoo?
Instance ID: 0x00000703

Procedure Name: InTeenimater - Use Teen Belly Mesh?
Instance ID: 0x00000704

End Of Report

5 possible conflicts detected.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 8:49 PM
Looks like it's conflicting with the "extendedfamily.package" mod. Try to remove this mod and see if the game works.

There are other mods to extend families (I have a different one that doesn't seem to conflict - it's called "ah_lotfullofsims" and is adjusted with some settings in the UserStartup file).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 9:13 PM
God!
I love you!
I deleted the file you told me and now it works!
About the family file can you link me where to download it?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 9:22 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 29th Mar 2020 at 9:36 PM.
I don't think the site is up any longer (and I don't have a link or remember what "ah" stood for, but someone else probably knows - it's a bit old but AL/M&G compatible, from 2008).

I sent you a PM with the file and some instructions, in case you want to try it out. I've had Inteen for at least as long as I've had this mod, and haven't had any issues, so they seem to be compatible.

There are probably a couple other mods that do the same, though.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I don't think the site is up any longer (and I don't have a link or remember what "ah" stood for, but someone else probably knows - it's a bit old but AL/M&G compatible, from 2008), but I can send it to you if you want.

Pretty sure there are a couple other mods that do the same, though.

I don't have a link for "ah_lotfullofsims" my self, but I do know what the "ah" means it stands for Ancient Highway, however I am going to rececomend a mod that will do the same thing as "ah_lotfullofsims" and according to it's maker it does not conflict with anything, it is by BoilingOil the mod Unlimited Sims http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2139

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 9:38 PM
^ Probably Ancient Highway - they used to have a site where I picked up a lot of mods, but I think it closed down.

There are probably a few other mods. Haven't tried BO's mod, but it probably works, too (possibly works better).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 10:36 PM
The mod that goes into conflict is this one here.
http://modthesims.info/d/610804
I wanted to create a bigger family tree.
Are there any other mods?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 11:01 PM
Extendedfamily is my mod, and it is indeed completely incompatible with InTeen. It doesn't affect the number of sims you can have on a single lot, and it doesn't change the in-game family tree, it just affects which sims you can have family interactions with.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 11:32 PM
Inteen is known to conflict with a lot of things. You have to decide what you want more. Are you sure you need inteen? What from it do you need? You may find other smaller mods to do what you want.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
^ Probably Ancient Highway - they used to have a site where I picked up a lot of mods, but I think it closed down.

Simbology still has a forum that hosts Ancient Highway's mods, but I believe they're planning on closing down sometime this year.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 12:51 PM
In addition to having a large family, I wanted to have a larger family tree. Love stories are beautiful between adults and teenagers, you create many stories, that's why I would have liked to have them. I understand you can't have everything, but I thought there were mods that didn't conflict