Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#226 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 3:42 PM
Ah, I sometimes get too subtle for my own good.

You and Peni were probably talking about Goopy GilsCarbo from the base game (and Pleasantview in particular). The dude in my link back there is the other Goopy: Goopy Kimbrell, the badly dressed tourist from Bon Voyage. Two guys named Goopy in one game, and they both dress themselves in the dark. It's a wee bit mind-blowing, isn't it?

(...about as much as realizing that Goopy GilsCarbo takes his name from two real-life people. All of you people with normal-sounding names can count your blessings now. )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#227 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 12:07 PM
For me the most beautiful ones will always be Bella Goth and Tybalt Capp, but it's just my preference. Bella has this Italian elegance but also a bit of mystery and perhaps even sorrow to her character, to me she always looked a little unhappy somehow. Tybalt on the other hand is the dashing kind, with his gorgeous cheekbones and boyish grin... If you can't tell already, I totally had a crush on him when I was younger ;D
Instructor
#228 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lotharioloveschocolate
Tybalt Capp, but it's just my preference.

Now that is a rarely heard opinion, that I happen to share. He and Puck are the prettiest teen boys in the game, but in different ways, Tybalt having more defined features (that get sharp when he grows up, making him look manly), while Puck has more delicate features. Both grow up to be really pretty, it's just a shame Maxis hid that with the awful face paint they choose to put all over Veronaville. Veronaville as a whole had the most interesting faces from the three base hoods, IMO, even if they weren't all the "prettiest".
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:25 PM
Pascal Curious has an amazing face and makes amazing children imo. Bella is pretty too and i adore genetically correct Cassandra and Alexander Goth (lilith-sims' versions) The Pleasant sims are cute too but it irks me that they have none of their mothers features.
Mad Poster
#230 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 10:09 PM
I like Pascal Curious too... he's so cute! And well, I also like Darren Dreamer, Don Lothario, Castor Nova, and Kevin Beare. Kevin is so cuddly, and well, I used to think Castor Nova was a Don Lothario Romance sim and I wanted to get him abducted for breaking Allegra's heart... but he'd just enjoy it. He would've probably made a good daddy though XD
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 3:26 AM
Definitely Pleasantview Bella Goth and Don Lothario
Mad Poster
#232 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 4:07 AM
Romeo Monty impressed me when he took off his hat

Page 10 of 10