Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 12:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Creepy Bug Eyes Infect Simerica!
I was recently re-installing the Sims 3, and I decided to start my mods folder from scratch. Unfortunately, now every single sim's eyes look like this:

I only have only a few mods installed. Currently I have Kurasoberina's Primer skin defaults, Horusmenhosetix's Beetle eye defaults with both heterochromia sides, Chazybazzy's hair defaults, Moonskin's teeth masks, and Erasable Dinosaur's stuffy nose make-up and body blushes.(The latter of which don't seem to work.) Does anyone happen to know what the heck is going on?
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 12:24 AM
Try removing the mods and see which is giving the issue. Remove most likely suspects first!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by William Fancypants
I was recently re-installing the Sims 3, and I decided to start my mods folder from scratch. Unfortunately, now every single sim's eyes look like this:

I only have only a few mods installed. Currently I have Kurasoberina's Primer skin defaults, Horusmenhosetix's Beetle eye defaults with both heterochromia sides, Chazybazzy's hair defaults, Moonskin's teeth masks, and Erasable Dinosaur's stuffy nose make-up and body blushes.(The latter of which don't seem to work.) Does anyone happen to know what the heck is going on?

The eyes you installed are DEFAULT. You said it yourself. ))) Go get NON-default eyes.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
The eyes you installed are DEFAULT. You said it yourself. ))) Go get NON-default eyes.

I'm attempting to use them as defaults. Turns out I forgot the actual mesh by Sketchbook Pixels.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by William Fancypants
I'm attempting to use them as defaults. Turns out I forgot the actual mesh by Sketchbook Pixels.

Glad you got it! You have to be watchful of defaults, and multiple parts CC to be sure you got everything. )))

Shiny, happy people make me puke!