Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh- Curvy Girl, with stages for Normal, Fat, and Pregnant Sims

by Starangel13 Posted 11th Feb 2006 at 4:29 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2006 at 1:50 AM by Starangel13

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 1:56 AM
so how does this work I never ever used a mesh for anything so you can use this with your regular clothing? or what

Has any body ever gave you a negative label?Then u started to feel bad and started to think of yourself in a negative way because of the labels they gave you. But take my advice dont listen to them if you are a human being then the only name ,label that is yours is your birthname. By Cecee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cecee
so how does this work I never ever used a mesh for anything so you can use this with your regular clothing? or what

This will show up as a brand new outfit...just like if you were to download a dress, a pair of jeans, or any other clothing. It doesn't replace any item either.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 1:16 AM
Earlier in this post someone mentioned linking the mesh to a skin - has this been done yet? Thanks!
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 3:36 AM
Default Fantastic!
Wonderful job! I prefer a more well-rounded women in real life as well as the sims. Keep up the awesome work! :clap:
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 2:18 PM
hi

i like your mesh.it's more realistic to real life in real life there arent only thin people.so i'm glad. thanks alot

henkiepenkie
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:06 AM
Merci beaucoup d'avoir rajouté un peu de réalisme et de variété dans notre jeu.
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd May 2006 at 10:23 PM
Wow I can't wait to see this mesh in my game! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th May 2006 at 3:25 AM
am so glad that someone is finally thinking about us big girls....THANK YOU
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 12:55 AM
>> Remember, when your sim first shows her pregnancy, to go to the dresser and have her plan her outfit as pjs or undies.<<

Why is that? What will happen if you dont?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 5:29 AM
This reminds me of the rubenesque woemen they had for the sims1 its good to see them returned!!

My favorites were the ones with the butterfly tatoos on thier butts. I forget who made thoes. They had some nice jeans outfits. *ponders*

Sims1 converted to Sims2 = Awesome!
Test Subject
#61 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:08 PM
Your Curvy Girl downloads are the best.. thank you... i just love them.

i'm curvy myself and my 13 year old daughter has my genetics so it's really great for her to play the sims with a realistic character.

i have loads of the recolours and all your originals.... if only if only it was showerproof.

any plans for a curvy teen?
Field Researcher
#62 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:14 PM
Thank you. My boyfriend is obsessed with my curves and now I can create a true selfsim to share with him. You're the best.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 12:51 AM Last edited by Drawboom : 29th Jun 2006 at 1:04 AM.
Curves rule in real life...and in Nightlife too thanks to you! I have a problem though. I don't wanna use this mesh without a showerproof skin. I mean, It would be heartbreaking for her to suddenly get skinny. Anyway, I found the tutorial for linking skintones to meshes (by Marvine) , but I think it requires top & bottom nude separates. Soooo, do you have any plans to create them for this mesh? (Please, say "yes.") Then I'll give this skin-linking thing a shot. :D

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 9:02 PM
thanks for the mesh, always good with a little bit of variety in the neighbourhood. But I just wonder if there is any of these clothes made for this sim that they can wear when pregnant? (other than underwear)
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:11 PM
Thanks for the mesh!

Btw, do you think you could make a showerproof version and a teen version for this?

Dont touch me!
Test Subject
#66 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 10:06 PM
These are hot. Nice work
Test Subject
#67 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:16 PM
very pretty. There should be more variety in body shapes available in TS2.
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th May 2007 at 10:57 PM
I have nightlife then i installed OFB and it didnt show none of my content shows with OFB and there all only base game required!
Test Subject
#70 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 10:29 PM
Amen!
Quote: Originally posted by ONEBLONDMOMMA
From a "Curvy" girl to you...THANK YOU!

Same here! If I try to make someone that's not stick-thin, the default fat skins are just.. weird. We want fatness/curviness, not a beer belly. lol.

Thank you!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 10:35 PM
Nice mesh! I hate that in the Sims, you're either anorexic or bloated. I know I have more curves than the defult sim. I love how you also made the chest bigger, they think everyone is an a cup, & it annoys me so much!! And isn't this made by guys?! I'm sure they would have added a section to change chest size, but they didn't want to make it an M game. LolGreat Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 7:28 PM
hel yeah
Page 3 of 3