Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animal Pack Pt. 2

by generalzoi Posted 14th May 2006 at 10:08 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 4:00 AM by generalzoi

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th May 2006 at 4:14 PM
Do the fur and snout blend with any skin type? or are they just that color?

How many abstract artists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Bicycle.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th May 2006 at 5:36 PM
The snout and fur are seperate from the skintone. I made them brown to match the skin I was using, but you'll have to recolor them to match the skin you want to use.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th May 2006 at 6:41 PM
Thank-you SO much Now I can have Werewolves!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 8:26 PM
where's the body fur?? o.O I've downloaded this like... 5,000 times and have everything for the wolf but the body fur.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:22 AM
The fur doesn't come with it. It's only the accessories. The fur is by Britva and can be found at http://www.genensims.com.

Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
The werewolf skin is by Britva at http://www.genensims.com/. She has a ton of animorphic skins, and I highly suggest you check them out.
thanks. I guess I read something wrong xD I'm gonna check out more than just that wolf skin then :google:
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
The fur doesn't come with it. It's only the accessories. The fur is by Britva and can be found at http://www.genensims.com.
most of those files are corrupted I just tried a bunch yesterday, but only a handful of them worked
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 4:41 PM
That, unfortunately, is not for me to deal with.

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:52 PM
So awesome!! I love werewolves! hehe! Now I can have them and vampires in my downtown ^^ Thank you so much! *Huggles*
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 3:52 AM
These are awesome! Now I want to make a cow sim...but I can't find the skin for it. I looked at Genensims, but didn't see it there. Where might I find it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:44 AM
The skin in the screenshots? I made it myself from some skins at Genensims. I don't have it anymore though. Sorry.

Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 5:13 AM
Drat. It's so cute. Thanks anyway... =/
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th May 2007 at 2:49 AM Last edited by ponky2004 : 15th May 2007 at 2:51 AM. Reason: subscribing post
Hey kul wolf... jejeje... well the claws that the wolf has do not work in seasons... can you fix it? In my game the show up blue and to the sides like if the sim has the arms spread... however they show in bodyshop and in gameplay only when making the sims but not in a house when starting playing... i hope you understand my english, cuz i speak spanish... thank you

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 25th May 2007 at 7:06 AM
I don't have Seasons or Pets, have no idea what they do to accessories, and can't help you. Sorry.

Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 10:45 PM
Ur work is great do you do request pm me if you do if you dont then thats ok

♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 11:16 PM
damn damn damn! I have all expansions up to apartment life and the claws and a lot of the other stuff just hang in the air flashing blue
Instructor
#42 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 3:45 PM
Wonderful!!! Thank you so much for makding, and sharing these with all of us! You do such great works!!!
thanks a whole bunches,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 10:27 AM
Forget flashing blue - none of them even appear for me. Yes, they are in the right folder, with the other working downloads.
I have Pets and Seasons, and I know you said you don't have those, but what did you pluck any of the parts from - a specific expansion pack i mightn't have, perhaps? Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 11:30 PM
The fact that they're flashing blue is an error on my part - I didn't know how to fix that when I uploaded them, and I've been too busy to do so since. But if they're not showing up at all, chances are the problem's on your end. Is there any chance you just have a lot of downloads and missed them?

Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 9:53 PM
I adore these things, very clever, I wish I could do these things myself, and could you do antenie to go with the insect wings?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#46 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 8:16 AM
uwaa~ think you can make black or reddish black recolors of those long claws? D:
I need them for my L4D sim witches
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 3rd May 2011 at 12:24 AM
Amazingly done! And the claws are absolutely perfect for my Kampe Sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 7:53 AM
I thank you greatly for your efforts
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:23 PM
the wolf is perfect for frost clan that is if it is white and blue (this is not advertising frost clan)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 2:43 AM
good
Page 2 of 3