Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Casual Teen Girl

by Grito Posted 19th Dec 2006 at 9:24 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 5:49 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:49 PM
Really nice!
Instructor
#27 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:52 PM
Wow, this is gorgeous. I love how you make outfits for girls of other ages.
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 9:16 PM
Amazing details! You should definitally recolor! Oh and btw thanks for the link for the hair. :-)
Alchemist
#29 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:21 AM
Lovely outfit, thank you Grito, your last creations and recolros are very precious for us compulsive downloaders. Since others above asked for, I'll add my request: any chance to get more recolors or the same outfit for adult/YA/elders too? thanks again and Merry Xmas.
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 1:07 AM
I too love this and would also love to see sweater as a separate and recolours (specifically pink and light blue) for adult.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:34 AM
Like just about everyone else here, I think this outfit is absolutely terrific, would love to see it for adults/YA, think the sweater would be great as a separate and would like it recolored- if you have the time and desire to do so, especially in dark red, dark blue, black, and green. Black jeans are nice, too. Thanks so much for sharing this!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
Awsome! I love it sooooo sooooo much! Its really well done, it doesn't show too much skin and is really cool! Thankyou!

(all of these are from www.badpuns.com)
-The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.-You Can Lead A Horse To Water But.. How?-When The Blind Leadeth The Blind...Get Out Of The Way.
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 7:19 PM
Wow that's great but can you put it in a zip file THX!
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:26 PM
This is so beautiful, the best piece of clothing I've found and downloaded so far. The jeans are so nice, you really succeeded in making them. I could wear this in real life as someone said already. Will have a look at your other clothes now
retired moderator
#35 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 5:53 AM
This is awesome... Thanks for sharing!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Field Researcher
#36 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 1:12 AM
outstanding! three thumbs up! thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 8:34 PM
Very cute, thanxs so much!
Test Subject
#38 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 11:26 AM
I have to agree with those three prior posters who request an adult version. This outfit is way too good for just teens! You totally need to make a YA/A version; the detail in this work is just superb!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:39 PM
This is soo cute! Thanks a lot!
Page 2 of 2