Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[TESTERS WANTED]-- NEW BODY -- Sexy Micro dress

by telamon Posted 25th Jan 2005 at 9:36 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2005 at 10:12 PM by telamon

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
#51 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 1:12 AM
I've testesd it and haven't found any problems with it so far. Good work =)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 2:56 AM
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT WORK THIS IS SWEET! (Take Care Of Your Self) as chii would say
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 3:08 AM
well thank you so much for this mesh. i have been on a non-stop hoochie making outfit bonanza lmao... you can check them out over in my topic "hot clothes" or something like that lol all i need is "stripper" type heels you know platforms and its all good lol
Test Subject
#54 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 5:12 PM
I love this mesh, and it has lit a fire under my butt to make skins. It's works in my game well. Now I'm off to nikki's hot clothes thread.
#55 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 7:51 PM
how do you make it so you can edit this dress in the body shop? :confused:
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LillyX
I love this mesh, and it has lit a fire under my butt to make skins. It's works in my game well. Now I'm off to nikki's hot clothes thread.

Where is this thread? I've been trying to find it...
Instructor
#57 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 12:39 AM
I couldn't find it or the other outfits based on the new mesh....at first. So I went into BodyShop and tracked them down created some Sims that were wearing them. In the game I brought them all together as a family and they worked. But using the "shop at home" mod I looked to see if I could find these outfits. I noticed an outfit that had the in your dresser icon but the thumbnail looked like a red longsleeved shirt w/white capri pants. The real outfit was one of the new ones and all the other new outfits I found had the same thumbnail. It's a great outfit but I'm puzzled by the thumbnail. :confused:
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 12:27 AM
Errr where do i put it ^^" i am a newbie when it comes to this things
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by glnderella
I love this mesh... Perfect for my spoiled heiress sim :D

O_O OOH thats SoOo pretty wered u get the dress??i want it do u have it in the other colors??
#60 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 1:36 AM
NOTHING I DO IS WORKING!!!!!! how do you get this into body shop!!?
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 3:45 AM
Nice work telamon. I love your sexy dress. Thanks.Tested it and it's work great.
Screenshots
#62 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 5:34 AM
umm
hello everyone!
Im clueless...what exactly do i do after i unzip it?where do i put it?
heh heh...um....wow that was embaressing......um....yeah.

- Squeekerz!
#63 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 5:44 AM
Hot! Hot! Hot! :clap:
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 9:56 PM
tested it an it works perfect.thank you.i love it :howdy:
Forum Resident
#65 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 4:38 PM Last edited by anglesims2 : 9th Feb 2005 at 4:47 PM. Reason: Adding Photos
Default My Srxy gothic outfit
It works great I have many cool sexy gothic style outfits now. I will try to get the photos and add them here. Thank you they work nice. :joy: :clap:

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 5:55 PM
thank you very much
Field Researcher
#67 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 2:50 AM Last edited by grykon : 15th Feb 2005 at 5:35 PM. Reason: Had a question, didn't want another post.
So far now that I have it in the download folder, it is working great! Thanks for your hard work!

Hey Telamon...I was hoping (I can't wait to learn this stuff myself and then I wouldn't have to ask)...It seems like all the items made using this mesh, the lady's inside thighs don't taper enough...they kinda look fake to me...would you be willing to mod the mesh for me to give the thighs a more natural look? I was comparing it to several different meshes and even though yours allows more leg, it clearly leaves a larger gap between the thighs...Thanks for your time and hard work on this, I do appreciate it!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 7:36 AM
Hello,Telamon!
Thank you so much for this mesh.I wanted to put up some outfits based on this mesh on my hompage,but I wanted to give you credit and link you.Do you have a page or how should I do?
The mesh works wonderful.
Screenshots

I'm off enjoying Real Life.
Please take a look at my digital artwork HERE!
You can find more of my Sims2 creations HERE and HERE
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 9:47 AM
Very great mesh! I like it!
Test Subject
#70 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 4:26 PM
Hey! Iam so happy to be here,
I wonder where to find new and more clothes for this body mesh?
and How do I know I have the mesh?
I have a sim with this breast and she has 2 clothes
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessi
Hey! Iam so happy to be here,
I wonder where to find new and more clothes for this body mesh?
and How do I know I have the mesh?
I have a sim with this breast and she has 2 clothes

I don't know where you can find more clothes for this mesh, maybe in the downloads area. You can also make your own.

If the new body mesh shows up in your game or in body shop it will be a green dress. The dress looks like the one that comes with the game but the skirt is shorter.
Tough Cookie
#72 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 6:04 AM
I got some bad news. When you download Univer, the minidress turns into the burgandy top with capris. This sucks because the minidresses revert to it. I also have other meshes by other ppl and I'm not having the same problem.

Men are tools...Too bad they talk and clean out your fridge.
Tough Cookie
#73 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 7:15 AM
Do you have University installed? That's when all my mini dresses became the burgandy top and capris.
Instructor
#74 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 7:54 PM
Is this mesh working with University?
Field Researcher
#75 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 2:17 AM
Sister's done a new texture and alpha job for this mesh- she's submitted the results to the "Sims and Families" section, with credit to you of course. :sprint:
Screenshots
Page 3 of 4