Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 12th Jun 2022 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerAl
Do you have all the expansions?

I have The Sims Complete Collection with Chineese, Roman and Half Life gift sets once been available in EA exchange.
Did you go in buy mode to delete and buy again after the redownload?

I purchased a new version of toilet in Roomies and Bachelor household. They both can not stop to clean it. :D
Did you apply any upgrades?

Yes, upgrades are fine. I plan to use it only upgraded.
Can service sims like the maid, servo, butler or bonehilda clean the toilet?

Maid, servo and bonehilda are fine to clean it
This is strange as I've never seen this happen in my game...

Well I am totally fine with such an issue. I see there is something with my game. But I decided to help you and investigate the issue. I think your guessing about personality has right direction.
Roomies and Bachelor are both from family bin. I decided to test it in Pleasant family who are 17 days since move in. I tested it in family I created myself. Each sim in this family clean it with loop animation.
But! I noticed that unplayed families from neighborhood can stop to clean it. Newbie family can, Goth family can and Hicks can stop to clean as well. I did not play them any little. And all those families who untouched can clean the toilet.
Might be my guessing... I think the common feature of all families exist in neighborhood that they has no any interests. And because they has 0 points in all interests, they can clean your toilet. Could it be the reason? What do you think?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 13th Jun 2022 at 10:14 AM
Okay, I managed to see it in my game and I see what went wrong. I fixed that along with another bug... under certain conditions Sims would lock themselves out the toilet (aka the object would be constantly flagged as in use being unable to be used again)

Two other things I done, minor touching up to the graphics and removed the dirty sprites. I need to simplify these hacked bases for simple future use.

Now it does not become dirty like showers and functions pretty much alike sims default toilet. I like it. No bugs has been noticed.
No to miss the dirty sprite you could have add the ability to switch on it the same way you did with instant clogging or the way you did with bookcases and easel. Other way you can create a brand new toilet in dirty recolor available as separate catalogue item.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Jun 2022 at 4:49 PM Last edited by SimmerAl : 15th Jun 2022 at 7:20 PM.
Okay... well the clog interaction wasn't meant to be there, that's just there for me for testing. Re-uploaded and removed the clog interaction.

But moving on... here is the sink and mirror.
Download link

The CabiMirror and the The Simple Washer from Kountry Pipes originally for Sims 2 now for the original Sims.
-Has the same catalogue deception, price and can be useable in different locations.
-Animation tweaks.
-New interactions and skill gain changes.
-Brush teeth added to the sink.
-Brush teeth and wash hands allow for max hygiene gain.
-No dishes can be washed in this sink.

-New interaction tinker, Sims can gain the mechanical skill from tinkering.
-Grouchy/Nice between 0-2 gain 4x skill gain, Grouchy/Nice between 3-5 gain 3x skill gain. Sims with a max interest in technology gain +1x. So a sim with Grouchy/Nice between 0-2 with a maxed interest in technology will gain 5x. Sims who don't meet any of these points will gain the skill normally.
-Sims with a lower mechanical skill will have a higher chance of breaking the object.
-Sims a have a random chance of implanting an upgrade while tinkering.

-New pop when your Sim gains a skill point! (Live PIP must be turned on or you'll just hear a sound effect)
-No more game pausing or clicking to remove dialog boxes. This new pop only only lasts for five seconds and your game will keep running whatever speed your on.
-Less dramatic rejection to skill gaining, replaced with a simple disapproving animation and messaging saying "I'm not in the mood to tinker" with the new pop up.

-Sims with a level 6 mechanical skill can select the unbreakable upgrade to implant.
-A purple bar will show your Sims progress.

-New interactions for the wall mirror.
-Practice Speech. Shy/Outgoing between 8-10 gain 4x skill gain, Shy/Outgoing between 3-7 gain 3x skill gain. Sims with a max interest in politics gain +1x. So a sim with Shy/Outgoing between 8-10 with a maxed interest in politics will gain 5x. Sims who don't meet any of these points will gain the skill normally.
-Practice Romance, Sims will do flirty animations and gain charisma point.
-Practice Romance. Shy/Outgoing between 8-10 gain 4x skill gain, Shy/Outgoing between 3-7 gain 3x skill gain. Sims with a max interest in romance gain +1x. So a sim with Shy/Outgoing between 8-10 with a maxed interest in romance will gain 5x. Sims who don't meet any of these points will gain the skill normally.
-Practice Romance. Sims with Shy/Outgoing between 8-10 or have a maxed interest in romance will gain slight fun points.
-Gussy up. Sims will perform a small animation and gain a slight boost in hygiene. Sims in a bad mood or have a hygiene below half will have there sim disapprove and not gain anything.
-Pep talk. This only appears if your Sim is in a bad mood. Your Sim will gain a slight gain in social.

-New interaction cast. If your Sim has some enchant spells, you can just use them on this sink to instantly upgrade them.
-Children can do this as well if they have some enchant Jr spells.
-The spell will backfire if performed in a bad mood.
Download link
Theorist
#29 Old 15th Jun 2022 at 5:22 PM
Oh thank you! Great ideas with mirror. I like it.
I found one idea about mirror. There could have been nice to have interaction like "pep talk" but something more like "talk to self" which could increase social sagnificantly.
I'd find this interaction very useful for lonely sims who work at day time. Sims who really has their time only at night. Which can not be used for talk to their friends because friends are sleeping and always start to nag when you call them at night.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Jun 2022 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Oh thank you! Great ideas with mirror. I like it.
I found one idea about mirror. There could have been nice to have interaction like "pep talk" but something more like "talk to self" which could increase social sagnificantly.
I'd find this interaction very useful for lonely sims who work at day time. Sims who really has their time only at night. Which can not be used for talk to their friends because friends are sleeping and always start to nag when you call them at night.

I was thinking of doing something to computers for social gain. Some ideas in mind, chatroom and email. Where a sim just mindlessly loops an animation to gain social in a chatroom. Emails can just be a copy paste of the postcard interaction so some relationships can be gained.

Right now I'm doing the dresser from seasons, I wanna attempt the single and double bed is well.
Theorist
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 12:11 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 22nd Jun 2022 at 1:09 PM. Reason: Suggestion
Ok no bugs has been detected with mirror or sink.
I think just a little bit weird that medicine cabinet has no brush teeth optiin since... it is medicine cabinet. I mean it has a leaf and a handle. Basically you need just to add to two sprites of open state and half open and here it is! I use it in some places like antique medicine cabinet. It has a perfect match with pedestal sink.
Oh and you could add Practice Romance bonuses to playful sims. In my opinion playful is kind of flirty. But all up to you.
Screenshots

Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 9:55 PM
Download link

The The Back Forty Armoire and The Crustikus Dresser by Earl Crustikus from the Sims 2 Seasons now for the original Sims!
-Has the same catalogue deception, price and can be useable in different locations.
-Combined with the costume trunk from House Party.
-Sims can woohoo in the wardrobe.
-Sims can cast to create a portal to magic town.

-A regular dresser with just the normal options and the costume trunk options.

-New interaction, Dress in.
-Effects all Sims on the lot, Sims don't crowd around to change, they will just change on the spot. This is only for the House Party clothes.

-New interaction Get in and Woohoo.
-Woohoo only appears if your Sims are in love.

-Animated for your amusement.
-Sometimes sexy music will play
-10 points in relationship gain and a high gain in social and fun.
-Different reactions happen for different personalities. The different reaction after woohooing are celebrate, cry, exhausted, giggle, hygiene issues, satisfied and unsatisfied. Certain reactions makes your sims lose hygiene, social and fun.

-If you try to woohoo with a sim with a mood below average, they will be rejected and tossed out.
-Both sims lose 5 relationship point.

-Sims can't woohoo with children nearby.

-If your Sim has some enchant spells, you can turn this wardrobe into a portal to go to magic town.
-Children can do this as well if they have some enchant Jr spells.

-The spell will backfire if performed in a bad mood.

-Depending on your Sims logic skill, they may not have a graceful return back home.
Download link
Theorist
#33 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 10:39 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 9th Aug 2022 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Another question
Would sims have babies after woohoo into your wardrobe?
And another question: is that possible to add slots on top of chest with drawings?

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 18th Nov 2022 at 3:45 PM
Default thats awsome! t
thats awsome! this bed is so cool - thanks!!!
Page 2 of 2